Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

it’s really easy for me to do due to me extremely high iq. just added another one it’s really easy for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh yeah my brain is like a hive filled with a billion bees in it and each of them are doing taht cube thing you do

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

watho

billions of cubes spinning independently while orbiting a tesseract <- something i’m able to easily visualize

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
due to my exceptional IQ I can I'm image colors that you cnat see. I'd try to explain it to you but ur pea brain would never understand

thanks 2 balls dildo

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

oh yeah my brain is like a hive filled with a billion bees in it and each of them are doing taht cube thing you do

that was a good episode of malcolm in the middle

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

haha chyeah me too

Heather Papps

hello friend

biosterous posted:

that was a good episode of malcolm in the middle

ah yes an orb of culture, like myself

nut

i'm thinking of most of one cub haha ya i know pretty easy, but i just choose it to be easy

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

good for you pal. i don't get out of bed for less than a dodecahedron moving like a sine wave

Khanstant
when i close my eyes, all i see is chess pieces moving and my pieces move the best, they r knocking all the other pieces off their board games left and right

Heather Papps

hello friend

i can't even close my eyes i'm too busy mentally overlaying every surface in eyeshot with very dense math equations. and solving them

nut

haha there's less of the cube now than when i was thinking before haha its my decision though, the slowly impending darkness that is encroaching from all angles haha just wacky me am i crying right now no? good haha just testing you

Ventral EggSac

In my head there is a monkey banging on symbals, but he's surrounded by a million other monkeys, the symbals are clanging in binary, clackclackclackclack

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

guys remember that movie the cube? lol

google THIS

Oh, a merely three-dimensional shape? I guess that's all right, if you're into that kind of thing.

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

i can't even close my eyes i'm too busy mentally overlaying every surface in eyeshot with very dense math equations. and solving them

*me watching someone solve dense math equations in their head while moving their hands around as if they are manipulating the equations in the air in front of them* lol you use your hands? nub

ty manifisto

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Using my high IQ to perfectly experience the tastes and textures of all foods ever.
Oh I'm sorry, yes the salivating can be quite extreme.

watho

*transcends mortal intelligence due to hubris and learns the maddening truths about the universe*
*rotates them in my mind*

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I saw Lawnmower Man too op, but I watched it in VR. Hella smart now :smugjones:

let me know when u catch up

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

bird.

hitting the cue ball and watching it bounce off two different walls before sinking the 8, in the corner pocket exactly where i intended it to go, in my mind

nut

everybody:

me: ...the delivery man is here

Timelord

do you rotate non-eucledian forms often? oh what am I saying, of course you don't

Escape From Noise

Imagine the most cubes you possibly can. Now cube that.

nut

just a fat square in front of me, dr. Phil crooning on its surface, he’s telling someone that they gotta quit doing what they’re doing oh wait I’m not imagining anything I’m just watching dr phil

watho

banging two objects into each other on my mind and the physics of it all is completely adequate

RickRogers

Heh, I see you play games from your steam library, how quaint.

nut

playing the lines on the road like rock band music in my mind the writing looks simple but the melody is sweet it’s the undeniable music of the world and nature painted yellow on the trusting asphalt

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

https://twitter.com/jn3008/status/1371858017528975365

Manifisto

you know those really complicated puzzles where there's like a ring and some string with wooden beads on it and like a stick and you have to figure out how to separate the ring from the stick? I'm constantly doing those mentally. BAM! another ring set free. BAM BAM two more, I'm like a loving god.

ty nesamdoom!

Trying

i manifested a sentient moriarty in the holodeck of my mind palace. we wage a constant psychic battle. physically, this presents as me shouting PISS OFF, JAMES MORIARTY at random intervals. people clear a path before me everywhere I go and stare in wonderment at my genius. this, I understand

google THIS

Rotating exactly one (1) virtual corndog in my mind

alexandriao

Ventral EggSac posted:

In my head there is a monkey banging on symbals, but he's surrounded by a million other monkeys, the symbals are clanging in binary, clackclackclackclack

oh yeah?? well my monkeys are simply compiling the windows xp source code by writinf binary on typewriters

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
drat, I wish I were cool like all of you. Best I can do is a stationary tetrahedron.

Ventral EggSac

alexandriao posted:

oh yeah?? well my monkeys are simply compiling the windows xp source code by writinf binary on typewriters

Better watch out, some of my monkeys are working on a virus right now, they are hooting and hollering as they work so the code keeps coming out confused but they'll get there

Escape From Noise

loving casuals

frump truck

hello... again!

hey brainiac! cube maniac ! dont give me a heart attack

RickRogers

Juggling chainsaws whilst riding a unicycle, in my mind palace

vanisher

can't even rotate a square you are all gods

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

doing simple math in my head. honest. simple. bespoke sums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Putting Ice Cube on heavy rotation in my head