Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

haha chyeah me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i'm thinking of most of one cub haha ya i know pretty easy, but i just choose it to be easy

nut

haha there's less of the cube now than when i was thinking before haha its my decision though, the slowly impending darkness that is encroaching from all angles haha just wacky me am i crying right now no? good haha just testing you

nut

everybody:

me: ...the delivery man is here

nut

just a fat square in front of me, dr. Phil crooning on its surface, he’s telling someone that they gotta quit doing what they’re doing oh wait I’m not imagining anything I’m just watching dr phil

nut

playing the lines on the road like rock band music in my mind the writing looks simple but the melody is sweet it’s the undeniable music of the world and nature painted yellow on the trusting asphalt

nut

doing simple math in my head. honest. simple. bespoke sums.

nut

stacking the cubes in my brain faster making a line and watching it and my memory of my childhood disappear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

triggering mirror force in my mind when the bully's say those things