Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

ok so as far as i can tell we get a new Event about once a month. in early Jan we had the capital storming, in early Feb we had the GameStop bullshit. so that means we're due for another Event in roughly 2-4 weeks, or 9-12 news cycles. what's it gonna be.

the March news Event was predicted by The Pussy Boss

The Pussy Boss posted:

Prominent Democrat gets MeToo'ed and refuses to resign.

What does the cspam hive mind see happening in April

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I feel like we haven't had a good "terrorist attack" in a while. Maybe China will feel up to the task.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

I feel like we haven't had a good "terrorist attack" in a while. Maybe China will feel up to the task.

we just had a terrorist attack

https://www.boston25news.com/news/trending/least-7-dead-following-shootings-3-spas-atlanta-area-police-say/KLS7FRQMANEXHMOM3RQFJA6EQM/

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?
I'm going to guess some kind of oil spill or other man-made "oopsie" ecological disaster too large to cover up and/or ignore. We haven't had one of those take over the news for a bit

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

aliens

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
with that $1400 dollars i will become the anitifa super soulja

or else iwill suck off the anitifa super soulj;

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

a decent sized earthquake somewhere in america

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

9/11 but with a different kind of vehicle. Maybe a blimp, or a sailboat.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

gently caress it, everything has and perpetually continues to spiral and unwind out of control, at least this would be interesting

Barring that, India entering a state of open shooting warfare with its neighbors or itself seems like about the right cross-section of apocalyptic and abject human misery.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

A different prominent Democrat gets MeToo'ed and refuses to resign.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Kinda presumptuous to assume that March's big event has already happened, IMHO.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

A Russian troll farm posted:

9/11 but with a different kind of vehicle. Maybe a blimp, or a sailboat.

Terrorist attack but done via drone

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Flunky posted:

a decent sized earthquake somewhere in america

Juan de Fuca gonna go if so

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_de_Fuca_Plate

E: someone have that really good article from a few years back on this plate?

Ee: found it https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one

TeenageArchipelago has issued a correction as of 02:57 on Mar 17, 2021

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Faced with the strain of having few social media outlets and little public perception of having power, Trump essentially declares himself "shadow president" which Trump fans will love, even tho its mostly just him doing announcements and press conferences taking credit for things that he had no part in.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

When are the Floyd murderers getting acquitted again

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I’ll smoke some weed and go for a lot of walks with my dog as Minnesota warms up.

:unsmith:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

iran gets in hot water for refusing to stop enriching uranium / enriching too much uranium

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Biden's gonna bomb something China owns

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Zone gets Antarctic in :britain:. :brexit:

Comedy option, at the same time as the conveyor deciding to give up early. :kheldragar:

There is a scare about vaccine resistance - it turns out to be total horseshit, based off bad science, but it still hinders vaccination efforts.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

trump will announce his 2024 run

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Imma get my dink sunked

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

your favorite progressive legislator is revealed to be a fraud, again

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Don Jr. goes to rehab or ODs its gonna be one or the other eventually.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Stock market will take a big poo poo for a couple of days to swindle honest folk out of their stimulus money, with the headline "markets fall on fears of economic trouble, inflation"

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
an attempt at the life of either maduro or acre

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Well for March I predicted an economic collapse and that didn't happen so this month I'll predict that number will go up. In this to win this.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
A major and entirely expected event will happen, but media and politicians will all be shocked(!) that it did.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It will turn out Joe Biden is dead.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

stupid bullshit, op, what will happen is stupid bullshit

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

yeah, number go up

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
return of Trump

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Not much

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
+1 for some sort of standoff with China over something (Taiwan/Hong Kong/Genocide/tariffs/etc)

maybe a minor celebrity covid death happens

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

the crisis at the border becomes front page news. horrific pictures worse than before emerge. libs start to turn on Biden for it. trump says told you so, we should have built the wall

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Yesterday Trump told migrants to not come to the border.

Wait, I meant Biden.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
new covid variant spreads like wildfire from st patrick's day and also openin' 'er up cus covid is over

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
ice goes out on the tanana river

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!