Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Rogue gas giant hurtles past earth, flinging us out of the solar system. As the sun shrinks away in the sky and temperatures at the equator plummet far past freezing, someone sarcastically remarks that we could sure use some of that climate change right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
trump will get his Twitter back

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

A Russian troll farm posted:

Rogue gas giant hurtles past earth, flinging us out of the solar system. As the sun shrinks away in the sky and temperatures at the equator plummet far past freezing, someone sarcastically remarks that we could sure use some of that climate change right now

I guess they didn't specify this April.

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
something involving kanye

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Jabberlock posted:

I guess they didn't specify this April.

if you switch it to a neutron star at 10% the speed of light we might get something goin

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

I will become a billionaire.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

PawParole posted:

I will become a billionaire.

please will this into action cspam

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
the new theater of the forever war opens up in Eritrea after a series of drone bombings that kill a few dozen women and children

if not april, absolutely this administration at least

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

the new theater of the forever war opens up in Eretria after a series of drone bombings that kill a few dozen women and children

if not april, absolutely this administration at least

the Italian region?

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

PawParole posted:

the Italian region?

i hosed up that spelling big time oops lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

PawParole posted:

the Italian region?

yes. those sons of bitches are going down

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

zero percent chance of America invading Eritrea, they’re Saudi allies and actually competent at war.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
nothing

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

A Zone Surge will briefly push our solar system into the Transcend, causing C-SPAM to spontaneously become a godlike gestalt intelligence for 3.8 seconds.

There will be no further events.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

docbeard posted:

A Zone Surge will briefly push our solar system into the Transcend, causing C-SPAM to spontaneously become a godlike gestalt intelligence for 3.8 seconds.

There will be no further events.

I hope to meet some dog guys whos gimmick gets pretty stale after their first chapter

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Total societal sublimation via gay space aliens that will look exactly like a large scale matter antimatter explosion to any outside observers

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

They finally get that ship unstuck

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Loved that book so much :kimchi:

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
a previously vaccinated person dies from covid

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

human garbage bag posted:

a previously vaccinated person dies from covid

Contact tracing reveals the place the dead person got the vaccination was a super-spreader event

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Haiti's protests will turn into a civil war

A member of the British royal family will die but NOT prince philip

Huge wildfires will make a comeback, baby :supaburn:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
There will be no reduction in kids in cages

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

ikanreed posted:

There will be no reduction in kids in cages

these easy ones aren’t very fun

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
the company that builds the modular shipping container child prison cells is going to have their stock go up insanely high and split multiple times

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Joe biden will have some kind of fall or medical emergency

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The boat will continue to block Suez.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
We're all going to die

hopefully

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

new covid variant spreads like wildfire from st patrick's day and also openin' 'er up cus covid is over

this one feels like a 'duh' to me, but i haven't been able to puzzle through what happens as a result. more lockdowns? mass death? vaxes blunt the worst of it before summer rolls around again? i wasn't sure what the plan to keeps schools & the economy open from the federal government, and then today it clicked.

sexpig by night posted:

Biden's gonna bomb something China owns
Today(?-ish at least) Former CDC director Robert Redfield came forward and claimed his "personal" opinion is that sars-cov2 originated as a lab leak. His opinion seems to mirror mine, that it's fundamentally a zoonotic disease collected, perhaps from Yunnan province, and experimented with in the lab where it unfortunately escaped inadvertently. He points out that common lab techniques would result in higher infectivity in humans, and I would add in probably ferrets and related creatures for similar reasons, and he thought sars-cov2 was too well adapted to humans not to have been worked with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0_RhfT21bw
Forgot his points though, I found the presentation interesting:
Host: "Dr. Redfield says he's giving his opinion, but I have to say, I think you're about to break some pretty significant news here"
This isn't news, they're just suddenly platforming this guy and giving him support whereas they didn't do anything like this before although there were plenty of folks they could have platformed last year. Here's the thing - calling it chyna virus is definitely a trumpian thing, but so far biden has basically been trump policies but with support and success which ought to terrify everyone but they're too busy open bidening to care. See Inslee under Trump:
https://twitter.com/jayinslee/status/1282374374092238849
See Inslee under Biden:
https://twitter.com/GovInslee/status/1375214862381412352
What a big strong daddy :jerkbag:

Anyways, the "Biden admin" (the powers that be) are going to try and keep everything open and ride out the next wave and if it is fine, no problem. If it explodes and things get dire, I think they're going to throw the PRC under the bus to distract instead of avoiding failure in the first place (that ships already sailing as we continue to rack up deaths). They're going to ramp up the anti-asian racism bits while simultaneously pounding the drums that this is all China's fault and they've been lying to us the whole time to keep people angry and distracted from asking if it escaped a lab in China, why are we so much worse off and it's well under control there???

To be clear it doesn't even matter if its true. There is so much plausible public evidence it's staggering, and they will happily manufacture consent by trickling out fake or real unsubstantiated intel reports to bolster their cause. I'm expecting cases, followed by deaths, to really ramp up in April so I'm guessing by the end of April, lab escape will start becoming an en vogue theory amongst liberals (and they've always known it was the case, duh, they ain't dumb).

I mean look at these classic bilateral cv19 cheese lung pictures... from 2012. There is so much poo poo to fling if they really want to go hog wild here, and I think they will choose this over NPIs to combat the next wave of cv19. BUT! they will definitely spend a lot of energy messaging while you should be angry at asians, all you angry plebs better stop being so angry at asians, which will make the whole thing extra frustratingly stupid.

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

these easy ones aren’t very fun

seeing how it was the video today that made me see the light, i can't disagree it isn't very fun when its an easy one.

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 03:26 on Mar 27, 2021

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Aglet56 posted:

something involving space. some satellites will collide in LEO or the ISS will require a critical part or something

I'd give a mulligan here. It's not a satellite nor ISS and not quite April, but very pretty to watch!

https://twitter.com/Karissa_Wood_/status/1375297466975797248

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

The National Guard still stationed in DC will stop a supposed attack, the attempt will be blamed on a foreign country.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Variant discovered that effectively renders the current vaccines useless

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Colonel Cancer posted:

The boat will continue to block Suez.

Theyre gonna tip the boat over.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Theyr3 gunna blow it to smithereens like that beached whale

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

*pointing to bleachers*

I'm going to call that my predicted black-swan-no-one-sees-as-a-black-swan event for March was boaty mcsideways face and that April we get the stock market crash as it turns out that some JITlord based the entire global supply chain for rear end lube on being able to get a cargo ship through there in no more than 3 days and if it's now 6 days to go around the long way, everything melts down somehow.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The supply chain disruption at the canal is the small nudge that sends a few financially precarious companies into insolvency.

VideoTapir posted:

Theyre gonna tip the boat over.

Terrorists blow a hole into the side of the boat before it gets unstuck

super sweet best pal has issued a correction as of 09:54 on Mar 27, 2021

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Ever Given starts showing up in captchas

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

ekuNNN posted:

Haiti's protests will turn into a civil war

A member of the British royal family will die but NOT prince philip

Huge wildfires will make a comeback, baby :supaburn:

How about an ex-member of the British royal family?

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
It will come out that he was molested.

Probably not in April

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

I will become a millionaire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Some widebody Boeings end up in the sea, ones made in the non-Union plant.