Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Hes my favorite.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
is he the worst dad in games though

i mean he's definitely up there but there might be worse

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

The Kins posted:

is he the worst dad in games though

i mean he's definitely up there but there might be worse

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You spelled his name wrong. Die!

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You spelled his name wrong. Die!

achem!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
When I was a kid I would comb the hair on the side of my head forward and pretend I was Marshall Law.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

shaving my eyebrows to pretend I'm guile

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

A couple of years ago I dressed up as Kazuya for my office Halloween party. I was wearing the purple shirt, black vest outfit with my hair slicked back and my boss thought I was Christopher Walken from True Romance.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

herculon posted:

A couple of years ago I dressed up as Kazuya for my office Halloween party. I was wearing the purple shirt, black vest outfit with my hair slicked back and my boss thought I was Christopher Walken from True Romance.

Losing your job after recreating the Sicilian scene with the guy dressed up as Dennis hopper

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

And yoshimitsu is cooler

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

herculon posted:

Lmfao.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Heihachi Machinima

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Peanut Butter posted:

Heihachi Machinima

"heihachi mishima... is dead" from tekken 5 but with the machinima logo

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

heihashi mishimashi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
If Heihachi was real he would hire me to manage his Zaibatsu