Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Good evening sir :wave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Just need to put on my spectacles sir

Plant MONSTER.

i'm practically blind without them sir\

Plant MONSTER.

oh, do mind my miniatures, sir

Plant MONSTER.

they're miniature porcelain clowns and that one is robert plant

Plant MONSTER.

oopsth i forgot to put on my retainer, thsorry

Plant MONSTER.

i crashed the car, thsir and althso the cook rethsigned thso we're having cold thspaghetti plain with no thsauce or butter

Plant MONSTER.

want to know a pokemon fact, sir?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

want to know a pokemon fact, sir?

please and thank you

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

shellder evolves into cloyster with the use of a water stone, purchasable at the Celadon Department Store

Heather Papps

hello friend

please, one more.

Plant MONSTER.

krabby can be quite crabby!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

*tries to stay cool as steam starts shooting through the ears on their bright red head*

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Plant MONSTER.

i emptied the family treasury to purchase doilies and potpourri

Heather Papps

hello friend

*faints into a couch*

alnilam

Hey can you look this up for me on uh umm ummmm *desperately trying to think of a search engine other than ask jeeves* uhhh altavista?

Plant MONSTER.

alnilam posted:

Hey can you look this up for me on uh umm ummmm *desperately trying to think of a search engine other than ask jeeves* uhhh altavista?

right away sir

*begins to type out each letter individually using only index fingers*

"h, t, t, p...

Plant MONSTER.

sir i'm afraid that the computer has frozen and thus it must have a virus.

i suspect downloading to be the issue

biosterous

well, might as well throw it into the pile of infected computers and buy a new one then.

oh, right, the doilies and potpourri. maybe i can find someone online who will trade for that.

hmm.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Plant MONSTER. posted:

i emptied the family treasury to purchase doilies and potpourri

thank you my lord

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Plant MONSTER.

may i interest you in some literature sir

*hands out the illustrated guide to pinecones vol 3*

nut

hey butler have you ever been to bofa

frump truck

hello... again!

im gonna pick this butler up by his scrawny ankles and dunk his head in the toilet :ssj:

frump truck

hello... again!

frump truck posted:

im gonna pick this butler up by his scrawny ankles and dunk his head in the toilet :ssj:

oh poo poo wrong thread. sorry

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Stop butling yourself

How Wonderful!

setting out a cheese plate for the butler with a trail of rose petals leading to it

How Wonderful!

googling 'what do butlers like' and leaving it open on the computer for the butler to see

Escape From Noise

Butler? I HARDLY KNEW 'ER!

alnilam

hmm a lot of posts getting awfully close to bullying the butler, itt. tread carefully.

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

More like BUTTler. lmfao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

How Wonderful!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i will bully, browbeat, and badger my butler if I demned well please and if he don't like it he can search for a place elsewhere with NO REFERENCE

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Smethers you stupid oaf!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

drat you Smethers! In my grandfather's time you'd have gotten a demned good horsewhipping for that!

alnilam

You are treading in dangerous waters friend. If I find out that Smethers happens to be a butler you are in for it.

ty manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Smethers was my grandfather's butler, my father's butler, and now my own butler and despite fifty years of loyal service in this house he is still a demned brainless blockhead of a butler. i shall bully him as i see fit and if he don't like it he can pack his bags and see how he likes the workhouse!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ass-penny

Dear kind butler,

I am writing to inform you that unfortunately, I no longer need your services starting immediately. It is not you, it is me. See even though your cooking and cleaning abilities far exceed my own, it as occured to me that I am what they refer to as "a poor," and cannot afford your services. I will of course give you a good reference for your next posting, and wish you luck. Maybe your next client will be capable of learning your name?

Regards,
rear end-penny

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

If i am handed a wrinkled and un-ironed newspaper one more time smethers, by god, you shall live to regret it!

biosterous

setting up a bucket of water on the door, so it falls on the butler when he brings me my morning scones. but as a prank, not a bullying, you see

these are the clever workarounds you learn at a finishing school

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Snuggling with my butler after he polishes my silver.