Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
how to crate train your butler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

I'm more of a boobler

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*dabbing a drop of the perfect springtime perfume around my neck*
the butler will appreciate this today when he checks my ears for earwigs

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
*butler smacking lips*

did someone say earwigs

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Hello butler. Greetings butler. Good day. Thanks for buttering. Here is your butler pay.

ChubbyChecker

Plant MONSTER. posted:

*butler smacking lips*

did someone say earwigs

*piledrives Jeeves through the globe drinks cabinet*

nut

ChubbyChecker posted:

*piledrives Jeeves through the globe drinks cabinet*

Plant MONSTER.

*emerges from rubble of the cabinet with a giant lump on head with birds flying lump. My teeth are piano keys that play "Shave and a Haircut", passes out*

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
casting Cure Moderate Wounds on butler!!!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Butler emerged covered in butter. Butler casts "Remove Butter" it is a critical failure. Butler is only covered in even more butter. My house is now being buttered by his butler body.

Plant MONSTER.

Another pokemon fact, m'lord?

biosterous

certainly!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Butler, please do not murder me on the night of a dinner party where an eclectic collection of guests and a detective are in attendance and nobody is allowed to leave until they get to the bottom of it.

nut

i have it on good authority that every pokemon fact this butler has uttered is in fact an elaborate disinformation campaign

Ventral EggSac

nut posted:

i have it on good authority that every pokemon fact this butler has uttered is in fact an elaborate disinformation campaign

Flames, on the side of my face

nut

has anyone actually seen a pokemon?

Plant MONSTER.

master nut is free not to read but for those interested, *ahem*

Geodude really rocks!

Ass-penny

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Geodude really rocks!

Earth type 4 lyfffe

Ass-penny

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Butler emerged covered in butter. Butler casts "Remove Butter" it is a critical failure. Butler is only covered in even more butter. My house is now being buttered by his butler body.

New mouse over text imo

JacquelineDempsey

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a871g5Izjlk

(I... have no idea if this is right. I'm sorry, I'm new to the byob. But a fellow mod told me to come here.)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut

geodude isn't real obama was lying

nut

JacquelineDempsey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a871g5Izjlk

(I... have no idea if this is right. I'm sorry, I'm new to the byob. But a fellow mod told me to come here.)

lol u did it right and good

take the moon

by sebmojo

nut posted:

geodude isn't real obama was lying

thx obama

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo

rear end-penny posted:

New mouse over text imo

i agree lol

----------------

nut

this is the rock plant monster told me is "geo-dude" (I have reason to believe pm added the eyes)

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

this is the rock plant monster told me is "geo-dude" (I have reason to believe pm added the eyes)

this must be one of the new regional forms that smokes stickarettes or something

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

Carruthers this is a clay pipe not a meerschaum pipe, you absolute jackanapes! I should give you a right good thrashing, were that my hand not so sore from doffing my cap with a flourish this morning at Viscount Pemberton's Saint Swibbin's Day box social!

biosterous

the butler didn't do a good job today but he tried real hard so i will give him a pat on the head, and permission to serve himself a plate of saltine crackers

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

thoughtfully hiring a butler for my butler

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Hey Butler, take a break. You earned it. :)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth posted:

50 years later it's you and a chain of ten thousand butlers living in total harmony

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Stoner Sloth posted:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i will bully, browbeat, and badger my butler if I demned well please and if he don't like it he can search for a place elsewhere with NO REFERENCE

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Smethers you stupid oaf!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

drat you Smethers! In my grandfather's time you'd have gotten a demned good horsewhipping for that!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Smethers was my grandfather's butler, my father's butler, and now my own butler and despite fifty years of loyal service in this house he is still a demned brainless blockhead of a butler. i shall bully him as i see fit and if he don't like it he can pack his bags and see how he likes the workhouse!

Here we see the blatant mod privilege laid out for all to see. Four posts of blatant butler abuse before any action is taken, whereas this very handsome and witty poster was probed immediately after a light hearted butler jib.

Escape From Noise posted:

More like BUTTler. lmfao

take the moon

by sebmojo
mods more like clods imo

also the butler is a clod

----------------

Ventral EggSac

I think the butler is bully ( eg very good; excellent.)

ChubbyChecker

Escape From Noise posted:

Here we see the blatant mod privilege laid out for all to see. Four posts of blatant butler abuse before any action is taken, whereas this very handsome and witty poster was probed immediately after a light hearted butler jib.

yeah, and i didn't get punished at all for the piledriver

alnilam

ChubbyChecker posted:

yeah, and i didn't get punished at all for the piledriver

Wrestling is not the same as bullying

ty manifisto

ChubbyChecker

alnilam posted:

Wrestling is not the same as bullying

ah

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

50 years later it's you and a chain of ten thousand butlers living in total harmony

it's butlers all the way down

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Allowing my butler to prepare afternoon tea without having to wear a hairnet.