Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

Carruthers! These are my ruminating slippers not my perusing slippers! You wastrel! You utter poltroon!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Genuinely worried over my butler's case of ligma

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Butlers really dislike ppl getting probed on their behalves >: (

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
butlers can take care of themselves and solve their own problems thank you

alnilam

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Butlers really dislike ppl getting probed on their behalves >: (

was... was i bullying the butler all along *looks in mirror wondering who i have become and then smashes it*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ty manifisto

Ass-penny

Adultery is also not the same as bullying so that's why I'm having sex with my butler's wife :a2m: :devil:

Plant MONSTER.

:colbert:

ahem

and with that, I've a fresh pokemon fact from the oven: be on the lookout for team rocket! they are criminals!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Carruthers, would you kindly fetch me a snifter of cognac? My boys are coming over later to play some Melee.

Plant MONSTER.

yes sir, right away sir

*misreads label and pours u a snifter of banana flavored chubby soda*

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I was told there would be cakes and creams and pokemon facts ITT

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

ChubbyChecker

rear end-penny posted:

Adultery is also not the same as bullying so that's why I'm having sex with my butler's wife :a2m: :devil:

Great Scott! :monocle:

Ass-penny

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:colbert:

ahem

and with that, I've a fresh pokemon fact from the oven: be on the lookout for team rocket! they are criminals!

Oh you should buy them forum accounts, we need some new crimes here in the B-hole.

Plant MONSTER.

I'm afraid team rocket doesn't :justpost:, master rear end-penny; they're always on the lam

Would you like to see my purity ring, sir?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Would you like to see my purity ring, sir?

which one?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Butler, please go investigate as to what is in the cupboard, post-haste

*wraps a "World's Best Butler" mug up in glitter wrapping paper after filling it with hershey kisses and hanukkah gelt and puts it in the cupboard*

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Plant MONSTER.

How Wonderful! posted:

Butler, please go investigate as to what is in the cupboard, post-haste

*wraps a "World's Best Butler" mug up in glitter wrapping paper after filling it with hershey kisses and hanukkah gelt and puts it in the cupboard*

*opens cupboard*

*cloud of wasps*

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

Wrestling is not the same as bullying

Is this butler freakin' Virgil or something?

ChubbyChecker

"Jeeves! Bring the tea and crumpets, and be snappy about it!"

*clotheslines the running butler on the blue drawing room's Persian carpet.*

Plant MONSTER.

i found the worlds most expensive diamond sir

Plant MONSTER.

oh i dropped it and now it is completely broken, much apologies sir

Plant MONSTER.

i stepped on a duck on the way back from smoking up in the gazebo, sir. it is no longer alive.

many regrets.

Plant MONSTER.

ah, I've soiled your bed, master.

How Wonderful!

*slips up and calls the butler Alfred*

uhhhhh I'm so sorry. that won't happen again oh my god. I'm going to go. I'm gonna make myself scarce for a little while. Um. Let's just both have a little space for a few days ok? Ughhhhh... ok I have a hotel room all booked so let's just table this until we've both calmed down. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Ok I'm leaving. I'm so sorry. Bye. I'm sorry.

nut

father this is the least droll board game yet *tries to remove the tibia without the butler screaming more*

ChubbyChecker

nut posted:

father this is the least droll board game yet *tries to remove the tibia without the butler screaming more*

Plant MONSTER.

nut posted:

Escape From Noise

Head Buttler

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

nut posted:

Operation: The Victorian Version

How Wonderful!

tucking the butler into bed and reading the butler one chapter of Little Women

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
carefully planning and preparing Sunday morning breakfast in bed

for my dog :twisted:

How Wonderful!

scratching the butler's ears and rubbing the butler's belly. putting some rice and broth in the butler's food bowl

How Wonderful!

picking a tick off of the butler's foreskin even though it's gross and the butler might bite

Escape From Noise

What if I brulee the butler?

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Escape From Noise posted:

What if I brulee the butler?

a novel spin on a classic dessert imo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

braised butler

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Asking the Butler to explain bitcoin to me and then slipping in my earbuds while he's not looking.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Dressing up as a butler and insisting that he is actually the lord of the manor.

ChubbyChecker

RickRogers posted:

Dressing up as a butler and insisting that he is actually the lord of the manor.

Prof. Crocodile

RickRogers posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

more of a boobler guy than a buttler guy