Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Amoeba102 posted:

Going to miss the Reno Hero card, but also losing 12 cards in my spell mage deck. There are obvious fills at least from the new release, and probably some good scholomance cards I haven't included, so it should be an easy fill.

Also, if they're giving us more deck slots, how long until they let us rearrange our decks? I kind of preferred the old "new decks to the end" style as I had my set decks for an expansion and then would make other poo poo decks to go after quest completion. I suppose now you can cycle to the top by copying and recreating the ones you want at the top. It's just that my oldest decks are likely to be my most played.

You've been able to arrange them for months now. Hold left mouse or press and hold on phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I’m super excited to try out hero power mage. I don’t know if it’s any GOOD, but it looks like it might be fun.

Yeah I'm pumped to try this in wild with frost lich Jaina.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Really, really debating crafting Kargal just because watchtower meta seems good but not utterly broken. After disenchantment from the rotation I'm at 24k dust which isn't too bad.

I got all the paladin legendaries and Kazakhstan so I'm pretty happy with my unpacks.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Okay after enough games I can safely say watch posts need to be nerfed hard. If an opponent gets 1 or 2 out on curve or with coin there's no coming back.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Secret paladin isn't as good nowadays. I went from a 68% WR and tanked hard this week, including two aggro decks, lunacy mage that drew the nuts, control warlocks, and an oh my yogg that turned the enemy spell into humility allowing them to get past 2 taunts for exact lethal. People are absolutely teaching against it easily.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

I don't see paladin getting hit so hard the secret/libram archetype is dead which I'm happy about.

Odd rogue just got utterly bodied out of wild though, watch post rogue as well. Should offer a refund for Kargal at this point as well.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

I've been running Gorefiend and other than 1 game where I curved it onto the divine shield taunt and an egg I have never used it.

I don't know what would be a good replacement though.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Shockeh posted:

Yeah, I'm done until expansion.

We have two Classes, one of them (Paladin) is just flat better than everything else, and the other (Mage) is just basically saying 'While you play Hearthstone, I'm playing a side Pachinko and sometimes it says I win'. They're both poo poo to play against, for different reasons. One is an uphill slog vs just better cards, and the other feels like it doesn't really matter who did what, because occasionally it'll hand out a win for funsies by Discover or Lunacy or whatever.

I know to some extent That's Hearthstone, but it's fuckin' silly right now.

I feel the same and it's just boring. I think I'm switching to wild full time until the mini expansion as well because there's at least more variety. I play paladin in standard which I know is the problem but it's the only deck I have all the cards for. Even then it's just mirrors as far as the eye can see.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

sirtommygunn posted:

I was happy to see the big dumb turtle that drops the good shield in the cinematic.

I'm hoping the legendary has a deathrattle to equip a shield weapon that deals spike damage on getting attacked.

Overall I'm really sad only 4 legendaries, and the Fen Creeper at the end isn't one of them.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Serpentbloom is adorable.

Kresh is about the most perfect flavor possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Quote/edit

Overall I don't see Shaman or mage getting help for their archetypes unless it's for wild.