Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Thinking about the war w grandpa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The War With Grandpa is the best ep and we all know it.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
It’s still really funny and very well written the whole way through but the sex change jokes are all pretty lame albeit not really what I would deem hateful. But it has been a while since I watched it.

The pedophilia jokes are actually funny and good.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
It’s ok. They’re winding the bit down.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Q episodes are frequently exhausting. Especially the voyager ones which are absolutely garbo

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

flesh dance posted:

I haven't watched any old monster factories in a very long time, but I was cooking with ham and randomly remembered one of their characters doing something along the lines of swallowing the word "ham" and then no one could say it for a week

I remember that line being stupidly funny, what episode was it from? There are 85 videos on that playlist and I can't for the life of me remember, one of you has to have seen it recently enough to know

I don’t know about that specific ham instance but they do talk about adding more chunks of ham to Yoba.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Sometimes I wonder if anybody in this thread actually likes the mcelroys or their content. I think the answer is No.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The crash bandicoot stream rules. I’m partial to those games because they were like some of the first ones I ever owned but this most recent one is getting into the more difficult levels and it’s delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Entropic posted:

They better have the title screen mod. You know the one.

If you’re referring to the orange lasagna cat they do.