Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I wonder of cota is going to be bumpy in an objectively dangerous way and try to bounce a rider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Russian Bear posted:

Nice! Hail satan that it’s race week and we can stop talking about M&A lol

Yes please. I need Marc to clean sweep here so I can turn up the obnoxiousness to all my doubter friends

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Tony quidprano posted:

Yes please. I need Marc to clean sweep here so I can turn up the obnoxiousness to all my doubter friends

:same:

dema
Aug 13, 2006

I hope support can fix my Videopass sub before this weekend. Has been broken since auto renew. Almost two weeks now. Going to have to start really pestering them.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

dema posted:

I hope support can fix my Videopass sub before this weekend. Has been broken since auto renew. Almost two weeks now. Going to have to start really pestering them.

Never auto renew

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
nothing gets customer service's attention like a chargeback.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Tony quidprano posted:

Marc coming in healthy with a decent bike and loving off into the distance at COTA like it’s 2018 would be incredibly funny.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Phwoar Jorge

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

lol Jorge

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
they talked to King Kenny on the grid and asked him how he's doing and the first thing he said was "I'm trying to find the American guy out here!"

the best to ever do it

gregbest90
Sep 12, 2017

Moto3 giving big Rollerball vibes. Wait for the repeated ominous chant of the winner's name across CoTA when the smoke clears...

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the stupid intro is great I've been loving it all weekend

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Sick race

e: oh poo poo marquez

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

lol the only Honda shiny side up and still outside the points in a 16 finisher race

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Valentino sent Luca to HRC as punishment for not giving him that bike.

gregbest90
Sep 12, 2017

Mav - my humble apologies young man, I thought you were a lost cause for sure... Phenomenal from him and Acosta today. Confirmed Aleix still mid. Shame about Marc but he'll be back and at 'em....

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
Has anyone seen Valentino lately? I think he did the Get Out procedure on Vinales, since when does he come from behind like that? First man to win on 3 different makes as part of the deal as well.

Terminus Est
Sep 30, 2005

Motorcycle Miliitia

Everyone owes Maverick Winales an apology.

gregbest90
Sep 12, 2017

Toe Rag posted:

Valentino sent Luca to HRC as punishment for not giving him that bike.

I've been laughing out loud after reading this for about 5 minutes. What a mutual hell that mess must be...

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
That race whipped

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
When the gently caress did Vinales learn how to race?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

So glad to see the Ducati stranglehold finally broken. Fantastic Moto 3 and GP races and wtf is sonic doing waving the checkered flag. Just a great come back to racing after 3 long weeks off

edit: wheres simon crayfar?

Arson Daily fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Apr 14, 2024

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Serious "never a dull moment" for moto3 & GP this weekend.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Yeah, 3 and GP were really really great. Plus even though 2 was boring as usual, Joe "Kenny Roberts Jr. Jr." Roberts got 2nd so you can't even complain too much.

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

Terminus Est posted:

Everyone owes Maverick Winales an apology.

NO :mad:

Awesome 3 and GP races, Liberty rubbing their hands

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Meanwhile the most important part of the race

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

If binales can do that on an Aprilia imagine what Fabio could have done….

Cracker of a race, shame about Marc crashing out. I think Vinales would have still got him though if he stayed in.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

That Aprilia has some corner magic. Maverick showd up, not only did the bike work but drat he made some moves. Let's see if Aleix can get some nice results this year too.

What a great race, hell yeah Mark didn't even look that upset he locked the front and washed out. He knows it's just a matter of time.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Apr 16, 2024

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Arson Daily posted:

edit: wheres simon crayfar?

I asked Neil Morrison on his podcast discord about this as he wasn't doing the moto3 and moto 2 practice commentary.
Some of the guys are independent contractors and because there was no Argentinean round this year it wasn't worth their while to fly out just for just one round in COTA

quote:

Dorna one of a few clients I work for, which means I pay my own way.
I think it's fairly common with a few of the proper freelancers in the paddock
I normally say I'll do 18 rounds a year. And they're cool with letting me decide which ones I will and won't do

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

And furthermore: regular bin service will resume next race weekend

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
Binboy is 3rd in the championship this is not right

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

ROFLBOT posted:

Binboy is 3rd in the championship this is not right

He’s a grown up binMAN now

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

echomadman posted:

I asked Neil Morrison on his podcast discord about this as he wasn't doing the moto3 and moto 2 practice commentary.
Some of the guys are independent contractors and because there was no Argentinean round this year it wasn't worth their while to fly out just for just one round in COTA

thats really wild i wouldnt have guessed they had contractors for their announcing staff.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

That is crazy yeah

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Finally race week

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Someone I recently introduced to gp described MM as having fantastic dick sucking lips, thought I'd share

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Everyone likes different things about motogp, we welcome all

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
Those cheek bones could filet a fish, ain't no way I'm letting those lips near my genitalia as long as the cheek bones are in play

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Based on what I've seen of his freakish hands and forearms, no junk on this earth can withstand his power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Looks like the bag man is getting his groove back.