Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I am on board for these dada hijinks, including the drinking game. I usually go with stronger stuff but if a drinking game exists I may have to downgrade to cider. Also bunnyofdoom is not alone in thinking of the broader implications of the SupaMerge. To that end I have an Awkward Zombie for the class:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

The ASCII translates to "DORK" in text. This is ostensibly a children's game so they couldn't say anything actually profane, just schoolyard profane.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Toad is a fuckup who deserves what backlash he gets. At least Rabbid Mario here is supposed to be a ludicrous goofball, Toad has no excuse.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

bunnyofdoom has neglected to post more video links here, but he's kept up with the schedule on YT itself. Right now they're at episode 21 and are showing off the Newest Playable Character.

Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21

Hopefully I didn't get any of those out of order, I'm phoneposting right now.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Glad to see your new recording output! Why is there no in-game sound this episode? (You mentioned it so I assume it's deliberate.)

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Episodes 31 and 32 are a nice return to form (complete with technical difficulties right at the end), but you mixed the numbering up in the titles on YT.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Doubtless the alcohol got in your way for that boss fight, or shall I say spirits :ghost:. At least your cutscene take went a lot better, I noticed a brief 6/9 in green before the bronze 10/9 appeared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

This LP really makes me want to play this game, but unfortunately I don't have a Switch to do so.