Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

RCarr posted:

Yea I traded Kelce for Mixon a few years ago on the advice from multiple people in this thread :( and it hasn’t worked out so good. I was just able to acquire Kittle though, so I’m set at TE for a long while.

I’m in the lottery so my two first round picks will both be between 1.01 and 1.06.

It’s rookies and free agents but I doubt there’s going to be any free agents worth taking with those picks.

Well, cutting Mixon becomes an interesting option because you have a good chance at getting him back for half the cost, if you're willing to burn a first to do it. I don't hate Mixon on your team, I just hate him at that price. If you somehow end up with number one and get Harris, you can feel good letting him go. If you don't, you still have a good chance of getting a nice rookie and a discount on a RB who will get volume. Although looking at the top six rookies, I'd probably figure out a way to live with that contract.

sourdough posted:

Yeah Goff (or really any one of the QBs if you have a strong preference), Singletary, Jeff Wilson, and Fulgham are my easy cuts. Hunter Henry is fine if you really need the cap space, but I don't think you will after those cuts.

This is probably what I'd do. Fulgham is a guy you can grab later if you really want him back. Singletary has limited upside in that offense. Those cuts net you an additional $23, so you can go to town on this draft and you'll have some cap space during the season.

This is an interesting draft and I'd strongly consider trading one of those firsts down if you can get more capital. But only if you end up outside of the top three on the lottery. That'd make it easier to target a younger non-Lawrence QB to replace Goff and maybe grab an additional upside receiver.

If I were you, I'd be dreaming of some combo of Harris/Chase/Pitts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

mcmagic posted:

They are going to try to get Moore and Crowder on the field at the same time but I wouldn't want either of them in fantasy this year.

Just bumping this thread before my dynasty rookie draft to say that every day more content about Moore comes out of OTAs and personally he's moving up my board.

https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1400935154885988352

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I’m absolutely not an anti analytics or anti measurements guy, and I totally get how difficult scouting is, but I really think Elijah Moore is the type of guy that you could watch for twenty minutes in college and see he’ll be good.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Ty1990 posted:

I’m absolutely not an anti analytics or anti measurements guy, and I totally get how difficult scouting is, but I really think Elijah Moore is the type of guy that you could watch for twenty minutes in college and see he’ll be good.

Analytics guys were really high on Moore, iirc.

4.35 40, good breakout age / dominator

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

My dynasty league is moving to Superflex in '22. I currently have one QB and have a year before the switch to get another one so QB is inflated in value.

That being said, please look at my draft power rankings and yell at me for who I have above whom

Ja'Marr Chase
Najee Harris
Zach Wilson
Trevor Lawrence
De'Vanta Smith
Jalen Waddle
Elijah Moore
Kyle Pitts
Javante Williams
Travis Etinne
Rashod Bateman
Kadarius Toney
Macorkle Jones
Justin Fields
Terrace Marshall, Jr.
Trey Sermon
Michael Carter
Rondale Moore
Trey Lance
Dyami Brown
Amari Rodgers
Nico Collins
Amon Ra St. Brown
Josh Palmer
D'Wayne Eskridge
Cornell Powell
Pat Freiermuth
Tylan Wallace
Chuba Hubbard
Anthony Schwartz
Rhamondre Stevenson
Tutu Atwell
Kenneth Gainwell
Hunter Long
Dez Fitzpatrick
Ihmir Smith-Marsette
Simi Fehoko
Jaelon Darden
Chris Evans
Tommy Tremble
Elijay Mitchell
Larry Roundtree
Khalil Herbert
Set Williams
Kylin Hill
Brevin Jordan
Kellen Mond
Kene Nwangwu
Davis Mills
Shi Smith
Kyle Trask
Javian Hwkins
Frank Darby
Tamorrion Terry
Jermar Jefferson
Dazz Newsome
Noah Gray
Josh Imatorbhebhe
Pookah Williams Jr
Marquez Stevenson
Sage Surratt
Demetric Felton
Jonathan Adams
Racey McMath
Jaret Patterson
Ian Book
Tre McKitty

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
You put Darwin Thompson at the top you bastard

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I did not.

I do, however, think CEH is going to be a lot better this season! Going through some numbers and he was near the tops in the NFL in yards after contact and near the bottom of the NFL in yards before contact. It's pretty obvious that run blocking was an issue last year and the Chiefs completely replaced their line with a wall of beef.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

kiimo posted:

My dynasty league is moving to Superflex in '22. I currently have one QB and have a year before the switch to get another one so QB is inflated in value.

That being said, please look at my draft power rankings and yell at me for who I have above whom

Ja'Marr Chase
Najee Harris
Zach Wilson
Trevor Lawrence
De'Vanta Smith
Jalen Waddle
Elijah Moore
Kyle Pitts
Javante Williams
Travis Etinne
Rashod Bateman
Kadarius Toney
Macorkle Jones
Justin Fields
Terrace Marshall, Jr.
Trey Sermon
Michael Carter
Rondale Moore
Trey Lance
Dyami Brown
Amari Rodgers
Nico Collins
Amon Ra St. Brown
Josh Palmer
D'Wayne Eskridge
Cornell Powell
Pat Freiermuth
Tylan Wallace
Chuba Hubbard
Anthony Schwartz
Rhamondre Stevenson
Tutu Atwell
Kenneth Gainwell
Hunter Long
Dez Fitzpatrick
Ihmir Smith-Marsette
Simi Fehoko
Jaelon Darden
Chris Evans
Tommy Tremble
Elijay Mitchell
Larry Roundtree
Khalil Herbert
Set Williams
Kylin Hill
Brevin Jordan
Kellen Mond
Kene Nwangwu
Davis Mills
Shi Smith
Kyle Trask
Javian Hwkins
Frank Darby
Tamorrion Terry
Jermar Jefferson
Dazz Newsome
Noah Gray
Josh Imatorbhebhe
Pookah Williams Jr
Marquez Stevenson
Sage Surratt
Demetric Felton
Jonathan Adams
Racey McMath
Jaret Patterson
Ian Book
Tre McKitty

If this is for SF dynasty you gotta bump the good first round QBs to the top. Also Pitts and ETN are too low!

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Yeah, if your league is moving to SF next year and you only have one QB then now is the time to start drafting like it's SF. Put Lawrence, Lance, and Fields just above where you have Chase and you're on your way. (Then put Pitts, Etienne, Williams, and Mac Jones in front of DeVonta Smith)

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Etinne concerns me with Urban Meyer and Robinson.

I also am pumping the brakes on Pitts but also because I have pretty good tight ends already.

Javante Williams above DeVonta Smith yeah agree to disagree

adjusted:

Zach Wilson
Trevor Lawrence
Macorkle Jones
Justin Fields
Trey Lance
Ja'Marr Chase
Najee Harris
Travis Etinne
De'Vanta Smith
Kyle Pitts
Jalen Waddle
Elijah Moore
Javante Williams
Rashod Bateman
Kadarius Toney
Terrace Marshall, Jr.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Etn will be interesting to follow. Urban seems to have him pegged for how Curtis Samuel was used in Carolina last year or how Shanny treats Deebo and Aiyuk.

The guy has to skills for the role.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have to get a QB (I have the 4th pick) but also if Zach and Trevor are gone it will be really hard for me to skip Najee Harris because I think he's going to destroy in Pittsburgh

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

I'm at 1.04 as well (and 1.07 + 1.11) and I have it on good authority that the first three picks will be Lawrence, Wilson, and Harris. I'm hoping to get Lance at 1.04 and Chase at 1.07 if I don't trade out.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ha one of the guys that's drafting ahead of me has six (!) quarterbacks and that was when he didn't even know it was moving to Superflex. If he takes another QB people will go nuts. We're also going to put limits on the position so some of his ridiculous quarterbacks will be available on free agency. Dude has

Joe Burrow
Matt Ryan
Matt Stafford
Jared Goff
Jimmy G
Big Ben

He was 2-11 last season

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The man has 6 QBs and none are in the top 8 what a time to be alive

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Just wait a couple years and the problem will mostly resolve itself

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I can't imagine Ja'Marr Chase being available at 7 that seems insane to me.

Also Trey Lance above Fields huh? I think Fields is a lot better and will be a match with Nagy. If you guys watched Bears games at all it was hilarious how many times a guy was wide open and Mitch hosed it up.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

kiimo posted:

I can't imagine Ja'Marr Chase being available at 7 that seems insane to me.

1.01 - Lawrence
1.02 - Wilson
1.03 - Harris (This guy's team last year was named "Tank4Najee" and he's a huge Alabama homer despite not going there or ever living there)
1.04 - Lance
1.05 - This guy is super QB needy so he should take Fields if he knows what's good for him (or Lance, I'm like 60/40 with Lance/Fields)
1.06 - This guy has McKissic and Mack as his starting RBs, I can see him abandoning a BPA approach to have an Etienne or a Williams

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I guess it's important that in our PPR league you have one starting WR, RB and TE and then four WR/TE/RB flex spots. So running backs don't have a positional scarcity boost, you can start one running back and four wide receivers and then the value for running backs isn't inflated. So when looking at Chase who is projected at 180 points in my league vs Etinne who is projected at 169 (and I think that's high) I have to shed that old bias from previous fantasy leagues that favors running backs over wide receivers. While the top 3 scorers in my league last season were running backs, the next four were wide receivers and a tight end.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

kiimo posted:

ha one of the guys that's drafting ahead of me has six (!) quarterbacks and that was when he didn't even know it was moving to Superflex. If he takes another QB people will go nuts. We're also going to put limits on the position so some of his ridiculous quarterbacks will be available on free agency. Dude has

Joe Burrow
Matt Ryan
Matt Stafford
Jared Goff
Jimmy G
Big Ben

He was 2-11 last season

Don't put limits, let dudes make their rosters how they want

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I appreciate the idea but as it is there aren't enough quarterbacks available for all the teams to even field two starting QBs when we switch over to the Superflex which is unfair to the teams that didn't prepare for it. Having one team horde all the QBs for zero reason is something we need to stop, at least at the switch.

We tried to do it via trade and he demanded Alvin Kamara, a first round and a second round pick for Matt Ryan. unfortunately there isn't a great way to make a switch to superflex when you just drop it on a league four years in. It's basically finding the least painful course of action now.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

I'd agree, there's no fair way to swap a league to SF mid stream. It's why I wouldn't try. But I definitely wouldn't think the fair solution is to just...take QBs from one team.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Zauper posted:

I'd agree, there's no fair way to swap a league to SF mid stream. It's why I wouldn't try. But I definitely wouldn't think the fair solution is to just...take QBs from one team.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
What are the current platforms that support a customized best ball league? Fantrax and Sleeper are the only two I know, and Sleeper doesn't allow an odd amount of players.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

What are the current platforms that support a customized best ball league? Fantrax and Sleeper are the only two I know, and Sleeper doesn't allow an odd amount of players.

MFL?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Zauper posted:

I mean, sorry I didn't explain this but we're giving him and everybody else a year before the switch to prepare. The attempt to do it this year was 24 hours of bitching by literally everyone in the league for different reasons.

So we're not just shaving off players, he has a year to get down to four QBs. I mean it can be accomplished by straight up cutting Jimmy G and Goff.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Thanks for the suggestion, but unless they've revamped their interface lately, I'd have to pass. The last time I used it, it was not intuitive at all. Even for a league that only drafts and does nothing else....

I did some more research and Yahoo has best ball too, but it doesn't seem to allow custom personal leagues, at least from what I can tell.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

kiimo posted:

I mean, sorry I didn't explain this but we're giving him and everybody else a year before the switch to prepare. The attempt to do it this year was 24 hours of bitching by literally everyone in the league for different reasons.

So we're not just shaving off players, he has a year to get down to four QBs. I mean it can be accomplished by straight up cutting Jimmy G and Goff.

That doesn't make it better. If Jimmy g and goff have no value, then there's no reason to force him to cut them. If they do, then find a deal that works or accept he's got them rostered. It doesn't really seem tough at all to me; setting a roster cap specifically to target one team is not cool.

Just redraft or let people keep like 6 players and redraft - it's much more fair than your plans.

Alternatively, since QBs are not top scorers in your league, tell people to just flex non-QB instead.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Zauper posted:

Analytics guys were really high on Moore, iirc.

4.35 40, good breakout age / dominator

Oh I know. I was talking moreso in a broad sense. Another guy I feel fits that description is Tyler Johnson from Tampa Bay. Unfortunately he ended up in the deepest loving wideout room in the league and may never get a real shot.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I'm not a big dynasty guy, but changing positional requirements without some element of redraft doesn't make sense to me. It's a rule change, and any rules change should affect all teams equally or it is unfair by definition.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'm not a big dynasty guy, but changing positional requirements without some element of redraft doesn't make sense to me. It's a rule change, and any rules change should affect all teams equally or it is unfair by definition.

I know a guy who’s in a dynasty league and they woke up one day and decided to make it 2QB PPR without redrafting or anything. This was also after their rookie draft.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Zauper posted:

That doesn't make it better. If Jimmy g and goff have no value, then there's no reason to force him to cut them. If they do, then find a deal that works or accept he's got them rostered. It doesn't really seem tough at all to me; setting a roster cap specifically to target one team is not cool.

Just redraft or let people keep like 6 players and redraft - it's much more fair than your plans.

Alternatively, since QBs are not top scorers in your league, tell people to just flex non-QB instead.

I'm not the GM but I forwarded these thoughts to the GM. Thanks guys, you're probably right.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Double Post don't care

https://twitter.com/SigmundBloom/status/1401605723000279045

quote:

BIG WINNERS
Kyle Pitts, TE, ATL - There was an idea floating around that the Falcons took Pitts to give Matt Ryan one more shot at greatness with the best arsenal of weapons this side of Tampa Bay. Jeff Schultz of The Athletic dispelled that notion recently, writing:

“But any suggestion that drafting Pitts signaled that 2021 is some all-out, go-for-it season is just silly. Fontenot and Smith want to win, but they’re also trying to build a foundation for the future. So they’re not going to cut other starters to keep Jones, and they would rather not create more 2022 and 2023 cap problems. They drafted Pitts because they think he’s a special player, and they didn’t have a strong enough belief in quarterback Justin Fields to pick him fourth overall. It’s that simple.”

That should have been your cue to invest in Pitts in redraft because he was going to slot right into a foundational role in the offense if you didn’t already believe that. Pitts was the highest-drafted tight end ever and the first tight end to ever be drafted as the first non-quarterback, so all of the clues were there.

Pitts is a rock-solid TE4 in rankings now and no one should be surprised if he’s worth more than George Kittle in short order.

Calvin Ridley, WR, ATL - Ridley already looked like a budding #1 receiver last year when Jones missed about half of the season. He went over 100 yards in five of the seven games that Jones missed last year and averaged over seven receptions and 100 yards in those games. That pace would put him in the mix of the top 3-5 fantasy wide receivers with a shot to be #1. His value is undoubtedly up on this news.

Derrick Henry, RB, TEN - There’s a reasonable argument to take Henry at RB2 now. Teams are not going to be able to stack the box, the offense is going to be a lot better than it looked last week and better than it was for Henry’s 2000-yard season last year, and Jones tends to disappear in the red zone, where Henry is well-equipped to finish drives.

Ryan Tannehill, QB, TEN - Tannehill was already a high ceiling QB1 despite being a low-volume quarterback. Now with Julio Jones, he can surpass his previous efficiency levels. The Titans defense retooled this year, but they also lost their defensive coordinator to Atlanta, so chances are Tannehill will get into more shootouts than the Titans would like once again, but now he won’t be outgunned in the passing game.

Russell Gage, WR, ATL - Gage is likely to slide into the starting spot vacated by Julio Jones. He put up 23-264-1 in the last four games that Jones missed, a pace that would put him at nearly 100 catches and well over 1000 yards in a 17-game season. He’s clearly worth a late-round pick now, if not more.

Tennessee Fans - Go ahead and let visions of the Titans going deep in the playoffs again run wild. The Titans are in good shape in 2022 and 2023 cap-wise and you have to love it when your team is committed to winning. Jones might not put them over the top, but if the Titans were one player away, Jones is a good candidate to be that player.

SMALL WINNERS
Hayden Hurst, TE, ATL - Hurst became irrelevant for fantasy when Pitts was drafted but now has a chance to get on the field a lot more if the Falcons choose to engage defenses more often in two-tight-end sets, which only makes sense based on the strength of their personnel and new head coach Arthur Smith’s background as a tight end coach. Hurst is still only a waiver wire watch list player in fantasy leagues, but he’ll certainly have a better chance to show his stuff for teams considering him in next year’s free-agent market, which helps his dynasty value.

Olamide Zaccheaus, Frank Darby, WR, ATL - When Jones originally went down last year, it was Zaccheaus, a 2019 UDFA, who took over the starting role, not Gage. Zaccheaus missed time last year when Jones was out in December, and Gage appeared to have passed him on the depth chart, but this is a new regime, so it’s not 100% certain that Gage will be clearly ahead of Zaccheaus this year. Darby -- who the new regime took in the sixth round this year knowing that they were likely to deal Jones -- is a deep threat from Arizona State who might be the best outside receiver on the roster after Ridley if he has a smooth transition to the pros. Both of these guys will have a chance to rise as high on the depth chart as their skills and talent allow.

UNCHANGED
Mike Davis, RB, ATL - The Falcons offense may become less efficient and have fewer scoring drives without Julio Jones, but that will free up some targets for Davis, and he’ll still outperform his draft position if he stays healthy all year because he has minimal competition for touches. If Kyle Pitts is everything he is advertised to be, the net effect on Davis’s productivity will be small. Davis’s value may be slightly down on this news, but I already had him as undervalued, so the bottom line here is don’t get scared off of Davis at ADP on this news.

A.J. Brown, WR, TEN - The best shark move in the wake of this deal is to buy Brown in redraft. He was skyrocketing in value well into the top five at wide receiver in some drafts because of an expectation of maybe the largest target share in the league. Now there will be an expectation of his target share staying flat or maybe even dropping slightly with Jones added. Brown’s target share will drop, but the quality of his targets will go up enough to make up for the loss. With no other credible threat in the passing game, Brown was going to face double coverage and extra attention until the Titans proved someone like Josh Reynolds or Anthony Firkser could make defenses pay. Now Brown will have a chance to operate with the best running mate he has had in his short career. The Titans were already working on moving Brown around and expanding his route tree in anticipation of him seeing different looks and more coverage from defenses this year.

That’s not necessary now. Remember he was playing hurt last year. Brown is still a solid second-round pick and not a crazy pick in the early second, which is where he was going in a lot of drafts.

SMALL LOSERS
Julio Jones, WR, TEN - Jones wasn’t going to land anywhere as good for his fantasy outlook as the Falcons, even with Kyle Pitts in tow. They distributed 396 targets to wide receivers last year with Jones missing almost half of the season. While the new offense created some uncertainty, no team that was realistically in the mix for him would have been able to give him the opportunity the Falcons were going to give him, and from a quarterback that he had played with for his entire career. The Titans only threw to wideouts 270 times last year (106 to Brown), but Corey Davis turned 92 targets into 65-984-5 in 14 games, so if Jones can play 17 games, he’ll have high-value targets and certainly be able to justify his early draft ADP around WR15. Moving Jones down significantly in rankings is an overreaction.

Atlanta Fans - It hurts to see a franchise icon traded to put a tourniquet on wounds left by the previous regime, but there was no other way out for the Falcons. The second-round pick next year should give the new regime another player projected to be a core starter and now they don’t have to push off even more cap pain into the future or pay some of Jones' salary this year to acknowledge how deep the hole was.

BIG LOSERS
Matt Ryan, QB, ATL - Ryan will have Kyle Pitts to fill Jones big shoes in the offensive gameplans, but his status as a possible fantasy QB1 with Jones still on the 2021 roster via some cap magic has evaporated. He’ll still be a good matchup play and if Pitts hits and Smith’s offense clicks, he might be a QB1 anyway, but there’s no reason to reach for him in drafts now.

Josh Reynolds, WR, TEN - Reynolds was set up to inherit Corey Davis’s vacated targets and be a big piece of this pass offense by default. He could still matter in fantasy leagues if Jones can’t stay healthy, but he’s not worth drafting now.

Anthony Firkser, TE, TEN - Firkser, like Reynolds was set up for fantasy relevance, perhaps even to the tune of being a low TE1 on volume like former Falcon Austin Hooper did when he was in Atlanta. Now Jones is there is to hoover up targets and Firkser fades back from primary to complementary target.

New England, Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers, Indianapolis, San Francisco, and Baltimore fans - The other teams connected to Jones passed on him, perhaps because of the monetary cost more than the draft capital, but either way, their fans will never know what Jones could have done for their 2021 Super Bowl prospects. Jalen Ramsey expressed something Rams fans probably felt because they have been in win-now mode for years and could have easily afforded the draft capital cost based on their approach to team building.

The Colts will have to face Jones twice a year and he could be the difference in the divisional race. Lamar Jackson to Julio Jones would have been fun, Kyle Shanahan knows just how to use Jones to his fullest from their time together in Atlanta, the Chargers would have had mismatches all over the field for Justin Herbert to exploit, and the Patriots would have gotten a true #1 receiver. Any of these teams could have made this deal work if they had the will to pay more than the Titans did.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

kiimo posted:

Etinne concerns me with Urban Meyer and Robinson.

I also am pumping the brakes on Pitts but also because I have pretty good tight ends already.

Javante Williams above DeVonta Smith yeah agree to disagree

adjusted:

Zach Wilson
Trevor Lawrence
Macorkle Jones
Justin Fields
Trey Lance
Ja'Marr Chase
Najee Harris
Travis Etinne
De'Vanta Smith
Kyle Pitts
Jalen Waddle
Elijah Moore
Javante Williams
Rashod Bateman
Kadarius Toney
Terrace Marshall, Jr.

Marking down Pitts because you are tight end heavy is dumb. This is dynasty. You should be getting the most good players you can get. If you have too many good tight ends, trade one later. Don't deliberately make your draft weaker because of roster construction. That just leads to long term problems.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Well I also think he's kind of overrated and not worth the cost

Football Guys has Pitts the #3 TE. Doesn't this make anyone else a little nervous? Yes I know he was incredible in college.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jun 6, 2021

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Lol at knee jerk changing the rules of a league because you didn’t like how someone drafted. That’s straight up cheating.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

kiimo posted:

Football Guys has Pitts the #3 TE. Doesn't this make anyone else a little nervous? Yes I know he was incredible in college.

Consensus has Pitts there and Chase at... WR7? Tlaw at... QB7? najee as a top 12 RB. Rookies are often highly rated.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

kiimo posted:

Then say that. Always draft according to your board. The idea of Pitts being the number three TE next year is laughable though. I love him, but the odds of him finishing that high are low. You shouldn't expect much from rookies for dynasty. I do think in three years there is a very strong chance he is the consensus number on tight end for multiple years and that positional advantage is huge.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

1.01 - Lawrence
1.02 - Wilson
1.03 - Harris (This guy's team last year was named "Tank4Najee" and he's a huge Alabama homer despite not going there or ever living there)
1.04 - Lance
1.05 - This guy is super QB needy so he should take Fields if he knows what's good for him (or Lance, I'm like 60/40 with Lance/Fields)
1.06 - This guy has McKissic and Mack as his starting RBs, I can see him abandoning a BPA approach to have an Etienne or a Williams

... scratch this. Guy at 1.03 tried to pretend he paid this year's dues last year and, when it was pointed out that he hadn't, he immediately quit the league. I'm assuming the new owner will recognize that Tua + Cam + Fitzmagic is not a QB room built for long-term success and will eschew picking an RB at that spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

... scratch this. Guy at 1.03 tried to pretend he paid this year's dues last year and, when it was pointed out that he hadn't, he immediately quit the league. I'm assuming the new owner will recognize that Tua + Cam + Fitzmagic is not a QB room built for long-term success and will eschew picking an RB at that spot

Just so I can know how much to laugh at this guy, how much are league dues?