Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.Donkeypunch
Sep 8, 2003

Ask me about ironing shirts.
Grimey Drawer
Can I join?
I just started dynasty last year and my other team is a tire fire. I need redemption. And dynasty is a blast.
I don’t understand taxi squads so bear with me.

Would recommend setting up a discord for the league or something to get trade talks and banter up and running.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Donkeypunch
Sep 8, 2003

Grimey Drawer

dkj posted:

Taxi squads are explained in the rules/manifesto that was posted earlier.

And Sleepers chat is pretty robust, so probably no need for another chat unless we really want to separate topics.

That link doesn’t work any more for me, says it was deleted.

Dr.Donkeypunch
Sep 8, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hello goons,
I've got a league on Sleeper that might be a fit for you!
Here's some info:
  • 12 Teams (6/12 filled)
  • Best ball format
  • League dues 20 bucks
  • 10 starters (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 SFLEX), 17 bench
  • Bylaws here.

If you're looking for a dynasty league with minimal in-season management to throw onto your pile of leagues that take up way too much of your attention, give us a look! We have 6/12 spots full so far, and would love to have you join.

12 teams, Superflex, Best Ball Dynasty, TE premium 1.5 PPR are the main settings.

Shoot me or genericone a PM. I'm technically the Commissioner but since it's a new league in a relatively new format, we're open to suggestions and genericone has been instrumental in getting this all set up.
The draft will be a rolling draft with 8 hours per pick, so we're hoping to get started soon so that we can complete it in plenty of time for the season to start. Thanks!