Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
I THINK sba HAS LOST HIS MIND. WOOOOOO DOGGIES PUPPIES KITTENS CRAP TURDS, love sba
Fun Shoe
Our league already voted on expanding the playoffs from 4-6 teams once they went to a 17 game schedule (we already have a 14 week schedule, 3 divisions and a wild card team with playoffs Week 15/16). We have 3 divisions of 4 with 2 division games and 1 game against everybody else to get to 14 games.

Back to the QB debate from the previous thread here is my current roster. Need to obviously upgrade at RB but have won the league 3 of last 4 years.

QB: Mahomes, Stafford, Prescott, Big Ben (Just traded for Prescott, releasing Big Ben at end of 2021)
RB: D. Cook, Drake, Ahmed, Brian Hill, Breida, D. Henderson, Mattison, Snell, Le'Veon (couple of drops here)
WR: D. Adams, Evans, Lamb, M. Pittman. TreQuan Smith, Hardman, Isabella (probably releasing Isabella)
TE: Kittle, J. Smith, J. Cook
K: Blankenship, Carlson
DL: Mack, Sweat, JJ Watt
LB: D. White, T. Edmunds, M. Jack
DB: B. Baker, D. Ward, J. Alexander

I'll be drafting at 12 again so whatever RB is there (Figuring Etienne and Harris are gone ahead of me) just will wait to see what my best options are once we get to draft time. Then will take a flyer on another one in round 3/4 (no 2nd round pick).

spanky69 fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU