Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
The TE tag on a WR is the useful part of that. Like QB Taysom with the TE tag. A TE with WR eligibility isn't very exciting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Had a bad auction where I left a lot of money on the table. 12 team PPR with one extra flex spot.

QB Wilson $3, Rodgers $3
RB Ekeler $54, Carson $33, Hunt $7, Mike Davis $7, Sermon $6, Mostert $1
WR Thielen $8, Antonio Brown $4, Higgins $3, Diontae $3, Jeudy $2, OBJ $2
TE Hockenson $13
WFT $3

$48 remaining

First auction in a long time and I didn't do enough early to secure a big name receiver.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

lol

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I had Clowntonio and Saquon out and Ekeler, Amari, MJJr, and ESanders on bye and I have the highest score this week. :thumbsup:

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
2 QB league where Kyler was out, Fields on bye, and Tua was ???? filled in brilliantly with Brissett and PJ Walker.

I lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Drunk Nerds posted:

Mock auctions have been live for two weeks and my two initial takeaways:

-JT has been going for an average of $76 and the second pick has been going for an average of $64. That's LT level separation. I'm not sure JT has anywhere nead LT level ceiling

- The WR2 market crash leaves juicier values than ever before, and this is from a guy who based his whole auction strategy around counting on the WR2 crash. I've seen Jeudy, Mooney, Sutton, Waddle, terry, DJM, and many more regularly go for around $3. Study wr2s and fall in love with a couple for a really cheap auction steal that makes you really happy.

@drunknerds you are on the clock