Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Elias_Maluco posted:

Ok, Im dumb: theres was supposed to be a fast travel thing now, right?

Where is it? How can I use it?

I think you need to buy the map from the bookstore. Then you'll have travel points between the whirling, the fishing town, and the church.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Owlbear Camus posted:

Are they planning a sequel?

If so I actually hope it's not about Harry but set in the same universe. It's such rich worldbuilding it seems wasteful not to explore it from the POV of another hosed up person and his or her deranged internal Greek chorus.

They posted jobs for programmers and writers, so they are likely working on something.

Unfortunately there's no indication of how soon a new game will be out, which feels like torture because no other game has entranced me like DE.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

That is why I throw away the ham sandwich (preferably in Gaston's face)

And also the topping pie (preferably in Gary's face)

God, there's so much in this game. I never came across the pie and I've finished the game at least three times.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

MariusLecter posted:

Wasn't an option while we waited on the swing for the low tide to investigate the crashed car.

And it was pretty obvious what the mystery of the car was gonna lead to it's still really loving great the way it's all presented...

Oh God, no...

Lmao that part is great. In hindsight it seems obvious but it's a total gut punch when it happens.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I might be misremembering some dialogue, but Inland Empire seems to remember parts of Harry's past that he's trying to avoid. It freaks out when you're about to find your old ledger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Disappointing between this and the Night in the Woods sequel won't be coming out. At least it's a lesson of learning to really appreciate what we got.