Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Is there a list of all changed VA? I'm disappointed they couldn't keep the original ones for everyone but that was to be expected since a lot of them were amateurs who only did a few lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I think I locked myself out of the ultra-liberal quest?

I did the following steps:

I bought the art from Cindy as told. It gave me a few dialog options to pawn it to someone else. I picked the rich container guy. However, the container is permanently closed. Joyce has already sailed off. Are there any alternative options? I cant bring it up to Garte or Evrart despite them being initially listed as options

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Randarkman posted:

As far as I could tell you you have to sell the art to the rich guy in the container, none of the others, presumably, can offer you shares like he can, how did it become permanently locked for you?

I went into the container The day before I got the quest and asked for an investment. Now that I have the quest when I come back to the container it just says "this door is now forever closed" and I can't interact with it anymore

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Is there no solution to the Ultralib vision quest if you already talked to Container man before? I cant access the location anymore and it seems im not alone looking at the steam forums, nobody has a solution and it feels like a half baked / broken thing.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Can't believe the Ultraliberal Vision quest is still broken almost 2 weeks later. I'm really disappointed cause this killed my playthrough.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

ShakeZula posted:

Broken how? I just completed it on PS5 the other day.

If you open the container with rhetoric before getting the quest you can never enter it again after you get the quest.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Shnakepup posted:

Well, poo poo. I hadn't noticed the health points tick down, guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. I'll have to try using my healing items next time it happens. I was only looking at the dialogue options and thinking "man, what's the point of the different choices, seems like no matter what I do he ends up having the heart attack anyway :confused:".

It's a bit hard to understand for a newcomer.

If you only have 1 endurance you have 1 max health, any time you take damage and have zero healing items you will die instantly. If you do have a hp healing item, it will instead play warning sound and say "Health critical" and give you roughly 5 seconds to heal yourself with an item by clicking the button above your health meter.

If you have 2 endurance you'll at least always be able to take one damage before going to critical.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
It's my 3rd playthrough of the game in total and I'm still learning new things. I decided to give Klaasje the station call instead of arresting her this time and you can have a rather hard shivers check after and talk with her about the upcoming communist revolution, thats the main reason she has been hiding in Martinaise. I never knew!

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Since we're posting critiques / video essays on Disco, I watched all of these, everyone has their own take on the game really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_7ngJDbUQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md5PTWBuGpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f9vGYRBtCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo4sHDGiDC0

None of these are about the final cut, so you might be able to hear some OG Cuno in those. Also full spoilers of course.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Obessively exhausting all dialogue options will absolutely lead you to say dumb and assholeish things you probably didn't intend so its not always the best idea.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I ran into the same issue myself. Dozens of people on the steam forums did, it's still not being fixed sadly. It only happens if you do the red check there before you leave, but its still a glaring oversight.

As is opening the ledger near the end, it will softlock you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

AnotherGamer posted:

Does it? I was under the impression that it was fixed in Final Cut or some other patch since when I tried doing it on purpose after I had managed to successfully sleep in the lighthouse without dreaming about Dora during my complete racist rear end in a top hat playthrough, Composure stopped me from being able to do so under the justification of preventing me from erasing all the progress towards the subject. Granted, I assume it's probably more due to the above spoilered bit, or because I had Cuno as my partner.

I tried it a few weeks ago and it still worked, maybe its fixed by now?