Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tirranek
Feb 13, 2014

Garte has definitely changed and sounds kind of like he did his lines in a broom closet. Lena is also completely different. Not that it really matters. Can't wait to play this again :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tirranek
Feb 13, 2014

New Cuno is actually tolerable to listen to, which makes him pretty much a different character.

Tirranek
Feb 13, 2014

New Cuno does not got this nearly as much :smith:

Tirranek
Feb 13, 2014

christmas boots posted:

I would say Old Cuno is better for a partially voiced Cuno and New Cuno is better for a fully voiced Cuno. A fully voiced Cuno needs to be able to do the quieter and more vulnerable stuff and having a more authentic accent is a big plus, a partially voiced Cuno only has a handful of lines to give you a sense of the character

That said, even if you have multiple ticks of Health or Morale you should try to keep them topped off because if they're not at full it gives you a penalty to the relevant stat

Kind of like Josh Kirby's art for Discworld, I guess. Makes an impression but there's no way you could make a full story out of them.

Tirranek
Feb 13, 2014

Ok I ragged on new Cuno before and I take it back. After you get past the old lines you've heard before it works really well.