Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

you are disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Bearjew posted:

gently caress you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DryGoods posted:

what if you take a ramen package, but don't use the noodles? just the seasoning pack and some water for a nice, hot broth on a cold night? i don't think that counts as ramen

you can take a bunch of these packets and use them like coffee grounds for a treat

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
running ramen packets thru an aeropress

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
much like ramen contains 5 grams of salt per serving, it's probably best not to overdo it lest you die of hypertension from posting consumption. bowl here and there is fine.a

there's a lot of ramen that isn't just maruchan/top ramen/cup-o-noodle. samyang is tasty and sometimes its fun to discover some other weird imports that ppl post (but aren't involved enough to go into make-ur-own-food thread). it's out of vogue now so i dont think a rule is needed anymore (and should be changed up periodically), but alternatively, it's a sixer who cares.

Dustcat posted:

everything comes in cycles

when pittsburgh posting got old, it was probatable for a while, until it aged around to being funny again

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I think if it's limited to sixers, it's okay. Also there should be a secret word that gets you a sixer that changes every month and we have to figure out what word it is by comparing posts from a bunch of different people who get probed for it. That seems like a fun game to me.
this but for all posting

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Korean Boomhauer posted:

running ramen packets thru an aeropress

smdh if you arent loving BRIPEing your ramen https://briping.com/

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
consuming noodles through my espresso straw

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
DRINK THE BROTH

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

probate ramen posting because instant noodles are barely even food. also because you want to and posters who can’t handle those kind of sixers are whiners

https://youtu.be/j946UtWtc-4

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

DarkEuphoria posted:

probate ramen posting because instant noodles are barely even food. also because you want to and posters who can’t handle those kind of sixers are whiners

They have calories, they're just as much food as anything else.

You'll find more often than not that people who turn their nose up at instant ramen or talk about how their delicate constitutions can't handle the orc food at McDonald's are just expressing class biases.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DarkEuphoria posted:

DarkEuphronius

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

btw what was the best ramen recipe posted?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
posting is cool so that makes ramen posts cool. I hope I don’t come across as being too harsh.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Feldegast42 posted:

btw what was the best ramen recipe posted?

https://twitter.com/classicallyabby/status/1235717747838816257

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

what the gently caress

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DryGoods posted:

does this include Italian Ramen like Chef Boyardee?

drygoods you are such a loving piece of poo poo. i cant believe the dumbass mods endure your posting. FRANKLY im sick of it, and im sick of you. watch your back kuz im coming for you with a HUGE chaingun, railgun, n00b t00b, and catcher net. ive also dug holes around your posting station (A TOILET) and covered them with leaves and twigs, so watch for that. OR DONT. ive trained eagles to peck you and lizards to bite you. ive got a legion of ants ready and willing to pry your eyes out and swarm through your nostrils and eat your brain. mother FUCKER

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You'll find more often than not that people who turn their nose up at instant ramen or talk about how their delicate constitutions can't handle the orc food at McDonald's are just expressing class biases.

Absolutely this.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Bearjew posted:

gently caress you

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

different foods digest differently, some are used better by the body than others

It’s not some secret classism thing, I typed this post while shoving a Taco Bell chalupa in my face

Flavius Aetass posted:

I hate ramen. I had to eat that poo poo throughout every impoverished period in my life, of which there were a lot. I've had all the bags, all the cups, and all the bowls, and I never want to think of it again.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Smythe posted:

drygoods you are such a loving piece of poo poo. i cant believe the dumbass mods endure your posting. FRANKLY im sick of it, and im sick of you. watch your back kuz im coming for you with a HUGE chaingun, railgun, n00b t00b, and catcher net. ive also dug holes around your posting station (A TOILET) and covered them with leaves and twigs, so watch for that. OR DONT. ive trained eagles to peck you and lizards to bite you. ive got a legion of ants ready and willing to pry your eyes out and swarm through your nostrils and eat your brain. mother FUCKER

is this a ramen?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Eat This Glob posted:

what the gently caress

I'm really partial to the little grooves on the eggs that let you know she isn't allowed to use a sharp knife

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

DryGoods posted:

is this a ramen?

whats a ramen with you?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

drygoods you are such a loving piece of poo poo.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

in all seriousness joke probes are funny once in awhile but banning something like food pics is just dumb
let the people eat!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
do they sell ramen at wawas

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
i just got a bunch of shrimp flavor ramen for cheap, it's pretty great. but if i'm not allowed to post about it i guess i won't

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

ramen seems fine idk if it's worth getting worked up about

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Probe those who do not salt their ramen water.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

ban plinkey

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

ban everyone who posts about pittsburgh food/wawa/sheetz/all that trash

Stevie Lee posted:

i'll keep eating that garbage

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

the secret to great ramen is buying the most expensive kind you can get

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Protester posted:

do they sell ramen at wawas

half of it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

food posting should only be allowed from 1100-1300 and 1700-1900 eastern prevailing time

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

if ramen is haram can we post about Phở

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Foo Diddley posted:

i just got a bunch of shrimp flavor ramen for cheap, it's pretty great. but if i'm not allowed to post about it i guess i won't

:mods:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Plinkey posted:

half of it

lmao wawawater
I'm a little baby

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I had a salad for dinner.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I'm a bit surprised none of the thicc anime chicks stopping up the Suez Canal were stuffing their gobs with ramen whilst Egyptian men tried to maneuver their bulk with earthmoving equipment

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Filthy Hans posted:

I'm a bit surprised none of the thicc anime chicks stopping up the Suez Canal were stuffing their gobs with ramen whilst Egyptian men tried to maneuver their bulk with earthmoving equipment

ok, time to redo the poll!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Has anybody tried making a loaf of bread with ramen packets instead of salt in the dough?

Two packets would be about 2% of a 500g (flour weight) dough