Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Chauvin will be convicted, the other three will walk free, and George Floyd's family will be expected to go on TV and talk about how this proves that black lives matter in America so it's time for BLM to dissolve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Whole lotta people in this thread about to be outplayed by a brutal system of oppression far more complex than they give it credit for.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Chauvin will be convicted, the other three will walk free, and George Floyd's family will be expected to go on TV and talk about how this proves that black lives matter in America so it's time for BLM to dissolve.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lib and let die posted:

lol you wrote in kamala

It's hilarious but also real sad to me that C-SPAM is so mad about a shitpost that told a cop and the DNC to go gently caress themselves.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

TenementFunster posted:

that guy didn't actually vote for kamala, right?

not in the primary, god no.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

this does nothing for your case

Kamala Harris would be very upset with how I voted in the 2020 Presidential Election

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

spacemang_spliff posted:

yes I'm sure Kamala would be mad you voted for her

For an office she wasn't running for? Yes, she would be upset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

spacemang_spliff posted:

SHM you should have just lied and said you wrote in hillary that would have made your lib family even more mad plus you could have been indignant about being with her

I'd vote for a former cop before I'd vote for someone who was on Epstein's plane