Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back

Barry Foster posted:

Anyway, paaaaaarrpppp
very rude of you to record his final moments on this earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back
thank you Dan Hodges for introducing me to a delightful little birb

quote:

The redthroat (Pyrrholaemus brunneus) is a small, mostly ground-dwelling species of bird in the family Acanthizidae. It is endemic to Australia, occurring mostly in arid and semi-arid areas containing acacia and chenopod shrublands. The species has a distinctive red throat patch and is able to mimic the calls of numerous other bird species.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

:thunk:

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back
Labour's communication team have listened very very hard to those people who criticised Cameron et al for that ridiculous thumb-pointing thing that was meant to appear less aggressive.

this is the new, powerfully strong and direct Kieth. he'll 'ave you, yes he will

when he's finished his ice cream, at least

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back
just enjoying my ice cream cone, which i am holding between my forefinger and middle finger, as you do

ed: the dreaded criminal Red Throat, deep in conversation with Kieth

CGI Stardust fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Apr 24, 2021

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back

peanut- posted:

Starmer seems to have settled on banning fire and rehire as his flagship left wing policy he doesn't have to run a mile from

Also sinking pints
"sinking pints" is being generous; he seems happy just being next to a full pint and savouring the aromas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,

I'll be back
fighting for every vote! *gently pushes bag at arm's length* why are we losing