Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

im the one visible nose hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

so this is possibly the best place to ask:

I didn't read the dead gay forum for a few years there but got really into twitter and when Ashley Feinberg did her piss tape expose, she mentioned the forums here a few times in her article. did she actually get an account and post or did she just lurk and report the details?

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

https://twitter.com/PintOfJack/status/1295151131849641985?s=20

double cheeked up like our great president

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

what's with the loving zoom thing WWE has been up to for the last decade or so? i havent watched regularly since the Attitude era and every clip I see now has Woah Hyperactive Camera Zoom action in it

is it something to do with taking a less risky approach to moves, therefore relying on the camera zoom to emphasize action? or is it just some poo poo Vince latched onto and never let go

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

That DICK! posted:

i hit everybody with my wrestling finish move and win the championship.

i too refer to my signature bj technique as a "finishing move."

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Wawa is a "good food" restaurant

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

my partner and I just bought a house but lmaoo at showing you people

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

We could only afford our home utilizing a local nonprofit land trust, and it was still probably 60k more than it should've been. Healthy market we got here!

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Korean Boomhauer posted:

the gently caress can you get a house this cheap lmao i go on zillow and 200k gets u a cardboard box that smells like pee

as I mentioned earlier, we used a local land trust -- the agreement is this big insane nonprofit owns the *land* and we own the *house*. we lease the land for $100.00 a year and need to get permission to build anything larger than a shed on it. this knocks 40k or so off the price in my area. it's not perfect but it allowed us to buy at only partially inflated price

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Harton posted:

Yeah you definitely wanna try and own that land before capitalism devours the land trust and they start jacking up the price.

It’s inevitable

There's a section of the contract that allows for us to buy the land for the price it's worth the year we bought it in case the land-trust gets eaten up by Wells Fargo or something, so I'm actually not all that worried! It would actually be a net good for us if we got to purchase the land for what its worth now a few years down the line

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Ball Tazeman posted:

Also if anybody stays in my basement I legally can’t charge rent or the government will get pissed for making money off of their money.

lol yeah thats another part of the land trust deal, if they ever found out we were renting the place out theyd have our heads on a pike

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

subtext-is-for-cowards.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

anything not explicitly pro "Trump" is to the left of AOC

did you say "Trump?"