Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Madurai posted:

Wife and I got successfully J&J'ed at the Oakland Coliseum Mass Vac site. Props to a poo poo-ton of bored NG troops herding dumb lost people in cars.

Some day, this war's gonna end.

I love the smell of vaccine in the morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Godholio posted:

Page one was depressing and annoying, because of the situation as described and snarky goons, respectively. Then page 2 happened. :stare:

efb
I wonder what his new forums name is

Same, :catstare: Queen Elizatits laid a well-deserved beatdown on him

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Crab Dad posted:

38 year old 3rd class. Well I guess I know why he was so angry but it sucks for his poor victims.

Yeah, being in since 2012 but only being 3rd class indicates a problem

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oh the takes from the soggy island prison fortress potato peeler-crime island are coming in very hot lately friend. All it took is one old geezer croaking and they're showing their true colours :mmmhmm:

FTFY
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=potato+peeler+stabbing+UK

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
"I am from Germany, where the age of consent is 14."
"Jesus, is it the Alabama of Europe?
"In many ways, yes, but that is something we can talk about in bed.""

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Generation Internet posted:

On top of everything else I hate this poo poo so much.

Yeah, I despise the whole "thin blue line" attitude and cop worship.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I don't keep up with the royals, it was an interesting look into the pomp and circumstance. The brits love them some dog and pony shows.

That truck:

Looks so much better than anything the big 3 put out today.

Apparently it's a bespoke version that Phillip had customized to his own desires. Land Rover would be fools to not start producing it.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

the yellow dart posted:

You can turn anything into a technical if you believe in yourself.

This

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Everybody gangsta until the thermobaric Hellfires pop their buddies like human water balloons.

Or the ginsu version whacks the guy next to you in a car

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

CainFortea posted:

Does Azerbaijan's subs just hang out in the Caspian Sea?

Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan use their subs to patrol the Aral Sea.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I’ll never forget being just shy of my 13th birthday and being on a walk with my best friend and our dads near Bend, Oregon in 1997. I remember it as a moonless night, and the skies were just absolutely lit up with billions of stars. The comet Hale-Bopp was in the sky, and I’ll never forget my friend’s dad nudging me with his elbow and saying “Hey, look up at the comet. Do you see it?” I strained my eyes and he said again “Do you see it? About 40 people waving back?”

Another priceless childhood memory punctuated by an extremely off-color dad joke.

Comet Hale-Bopp, eh? drat, a true :dadjoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Crab Dad posted:

Uh yeah if you are mil you can just go in and ask for a tour of the mini museum and see the historical library. The rare book collection is small but stunning. Monday through Friday there’s usually a sailor raising the flag and he can point you to the library and displays. Library may not open right away but the schedule will be posted on the door. The historian there will most likely know the dates for the future open house nights.

For you Pensacola weenies don’t forget that Corry Station has a small but nice crypto musuem including a Japanese to German enigma machine. It’s behind the OIC office you gotta ask for the key from the front desk.

If you live in the DC area and are into cryptography, the NSA has the National Cryptography Museum beside its HQ in Linthicum, MD. Looks like the museum is closed for renovations, but it's cool to visit, hopefully it'll reopen soon.

https://www.nsa.gov/about/cryptologic-heritage/museum/