Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Need to see it like the WV chucklefuck former state rep that was involved in the Jan 6 insurrection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Speaking of chickens, last time they came up in a CE thread I saw that someone(someones?) here named their chickens “clustercluck” and “cluckface”, and I think about it at random and start giggling because my inner 12 year old is strong.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

There's no way in hell we hit page 710 by July though. Not without a lot of nonsense posting.

GBS isn’t CSPAM, but they’ll give a good effort I’m sure :unsmith:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Holy poo poo, a hat trick :stare:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Do we need another Washington state?

Merge the Dakotas, and then we can have 2 Washingtons :colbert:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Platystemon posted:

All the cool folk call it “the District” anyway. Let the abbreviation go. Call it “District of Douglass” and let the puns roll.

BIG DOUBLE D :getin:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Of all the ones so far, the associate producer seemed at least decent. Levar Burton deserves it, though :colbert:

e: lovely snipe, actual news:

NC may lift every COVID restriction except for face masks on June 1st.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/coronavirus/article250835059.html

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Didn’t realize the SpaceX Dragon capsule launch was today (with 4 astronauts on board, going to ISS), but I saw it this morning on the way to work.

One of my coworkers saw the stage separation, but I missed it :cry:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Nice and hot piss posted:

I feel anyone who is writing an article and got to use the word "boner" multiple times without quoting someone is probably enjoying his work

Rising to the occasion :dadjoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

boop the snoot posted:

Got my second Fauci Ouchie and now my tv makes those static sounds like when your cellphone rings whenever I walk near it.

I’d be more worried if we were all in Silent Hill.