Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
How long till Trump gets invited to call in to Fox News to talk about how he could have bargained peace with Russia, negotiated a perfect, incredible deal for the Russians, but only if the election wasn't stolen because we'd get a great price be winning right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Have to admit I did not expect it to go that way, thank god my pessimism was misplaced. 2 months till sentencing.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Honestly, I think you’re more likely to see massive non response to call and non enforcement of all but the biggest offenses, which isn’t actually bad per se, but is good for scaring people

They pulled this poo poo in some cities when he was fired and/or charged originally if I remember right. I wouldn't be surprised.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

wins32767 posted:

That's very different than military rule. I'm sure I wouldn't agree with their proposals but we should be clear about facts versus taking whatever a random twitter user thinks they're saying.

quote:

It warns French President Emmanuel Macron, his government, and MPs of "several deadly dangers" threatening France, including "Islamism and the hordes of the banlieue" - the impoverished immigrant suburbs that surround French cities.

So was this translation wrong?

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
One of my bucket list items is to hike to the top of a remote mountain to see the night sky from the summit.

e:vvv God drat!

As Nero Danced fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Apr 30, 2021

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

bulletsponge13 posted:

The other cool thing about NODs and the sky was seeing unexplainable poo poo.

I remember when I first got into tracking the ISS as it passed overhead, I stepped out one night, saw the ISS, and was about to go inside when I saw an iridium flare (satellite flash for those who don't know or care about this stuff). "Cool," I thought, "two for one!" Then the satellite lit up again... and changed direction. That was a hold-your-breath moment.

Turned out to be a firefly. But still, the ISS was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Yeah, only ~5000 AIM-54s (encompassing A and C models) were ever produced. Tomcats usually only carried two, and during the Tomcat's heyday carriers had to pack munitions for *way* more airframes on board. It'd surprise me if no more than 50 Phoenixes made it on board each carrier for every cruise with an option for more delivered by VERTREP if needed.

Now I wonder how many missiles I fired in all the Ace Combat games back on the PS2