Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Stravag posted:

Like how much of an rear end do you need to be for your whole family to come out and say yo gently caress this dude in ads for your opposition. drat

Gosar won the GOP primary in AZ-4 by almost 20 points and the general by more than twice that.

And he's a loving Nazi.

Lemniscate Blue fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Apr 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

That'll have to go on the list if and when I ever make it back to the states.

It's an excellent museum. You won't regret spending time there.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

hobbesmaster posted:

https://twitter.com/mnnationalguard/status/1383808422190059541?s=21

Soooo can you can get a CAB or CIB when deployed to the US?

Not yet, but give it a few years.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Pine Cone Jones posted:

The landing was good and the damage seemed to be minimal all things considered, along with the fact that no one seemed to get hurt was good too.

Well, any landing you can be hosed out of...

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but, I didn’t know some vegans avoid most beers because it’s filtered through fish bladders, “isinglass”

The majority of beer these days doesn't use isinglass anymore in the production. Just cask-aged ales and a few particularly snooty microbrews, as I understand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Never done NVG's, but a ship in the middle of the ocean on a clear moonless night is pretty amazing too.

First time I ever saw a satellite out in the middle of the Pacific blew my goddamn mind, I thought it was Martians or Skunk Works poo poo or something. I never knew they could be visible from the ground.