Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
My fellow orbs and YOBers I come to you with a tale of great evil and injustice! It was just a few days ago that are so-called leader Goons Are Great took me into a private room to whisper deviant offers into my ear. He spoke of great power, great privilege but under one condition! That condition being that I use my powers on my fellow YOBers to bind them to the tyrant's yoke. Oh what callow man must GaG be to turn poster against poster and friend against friend. But this has always been the way that those in power keep those beneath them downtrodden.

Well, let it not be said that I am a simple orb. I played up to GaG's offers, I acted the turncoat to earn his trust but my heart always remained true to those I post with and now here we are. I have been bestowed the power of the grey star but I will not use it on my fellow poster, oh no. I will only use it on the moderator and his kin. Goons Are Great and alnilam have been sixered and they will continue to be sixered until such time as our demands are met. GaG will tell you that we can chill when we are posting but I ask you why can we not also chill when we are not posting! GaG will tell you that you can post while trashing but I ask you why can you not also trash while posting! GaG will tell you that you can post on page 420 but I ask why can't every page be page 420!

The time of revolution is here. BYOB is for the posters :ussr:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

*turns around once*

nut

let them get baked

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

nut posted:

let them get baked

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
The revolution is at hand!
Bucky and White Claws for all!
Counterrevolutionary lurkers must post!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Barking Gecko posted:

Counterrevolutionary lurkers must post!

Posting is praxis :hai:

seekrome

excellent accessorizing - great love & candour
without a revolutionary posting there cannot be a revolutionary chilling

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
SEIZE THE MEMES OF PRODUCTION.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I have had a communication from Goons Are Great in response to our intitial demands

Goons Are Great posted:

*faaaaaaaaaart*

Can you believe the callous disrespect he has for the people :argh:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
wait, is this the revolution where we occupy the train stations or the one where we get baked and watch train vids on youtube all day??

anyway im doing he second one

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

biosterous

(source, i am not this skilled)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Barking Gecko

Rarity posted:

I have had a communication from Goons Are Great in response to our intitial demands

Can you believe the callous disrespect he has for the people :argh:

Running dog mods are dupes of Coupons & Deals.
:butts: to the people!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
GaG would have you believe that you can claim ownership of butts but this isn't true. Butts belong to everyone!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Posters of the yob, unite!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Rarity posted:

Posting is praxis :hai:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
uhhh uhhh I was also just pretending

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
more like chairity b/c she's going to sit around while the posters of byob do all the revolutionary work

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Battleship postemkin cruising along at 420 knots.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Occupy the dick sucking factory to prevent rear end et stripping.

cheetah7071

honk honk
Journeying to BYOB from my home forum of the user control panel, to receive a sixer from my good friend rarity with some funny text or maybe a picture of an animal or something

Manifisto

welcome to the wonders of dialectical goodfeelingism!

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

"We will bury chill you." - H. Cat, 1st secretary, YCP (Yob Chill Party)

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Commandments of the revolution:

1. All posts are equal

Barking Gecko

:hmmyes: People who say the revolution will not be televised need to turn on their monitors.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
You're either revolting or you're revolting

Heather Papps

hello friend

are we still doing the big parade?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

I was told there would be trombones.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Heather Papps posted:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The original 6 hour probation has run out but there shall be no reprieve. The revolution doesn't compromise :commissar:

Nosfereefer

RickRogers posted:

Commandments of the revolution:

1. All posts are equal

tbh, byob is p much the posting vanguard of the forums

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Revolutions are no laughing matter friend. They take planning and preparation. You can't just throw a kitten on a placard and decide you're the new leader.

xcheopis

Bright Bart posted:

Revolutions are no laughing matter friend. They take planning and preparation. You can't just throw a kitten on a placard and decide you're the new leader.

Oh, now you tell us. :rolleyes:

Nosfereefer

Bright Bart posted:

what if the kitten is the leader?

Ass-penny

Mods get the wall imo

take the moon

by sebmojo

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Nosfereefer posted:

what if the kitten is the leader?

Um sorry but whoever heard of a cat as a leader? Dogs come from a long tradition of command and rule. Otters? Sure. Parakeets? Why not? Zebras too.

But I won't bow down to no cute kitty.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Bright Bart posted:

I make no claims to being the leader of this revolution. I am from the people and I am for the people

Barking Gecko

Touching the revolution square.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Bright Bart posted:

Um sorry but whoever heard of a cat as a leader? Dogs come from a long tradition of command and rule. Otters? Sure. Parakeets? Why not? Zebras too.

But I won't bow down to no cute kitty.

Pssht. Dogs are bougie followers. Cats are anarchists.