Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
No the revolution has achieved its goals, if we continue we risk losing the will of the people

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The revolution must NEVER STOP.

The people have spoken, Rarity, and we want ENDLESS POSTING.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Any thought of stopping now is counter revolutionary thought.

To stop posting is to stop living. Seize the means of posting production*! You have nothing to lose but your chains, potentially your pants too, but that's also okay!!!

*It's white claw and weed

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

The revolution must NEVER STOP.

The people have spoken, Rarity, and we want ENDLESS POSTING.

If you continue your insurgent thought we will have no choice but to take action against you

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

If you continue your insurgent thought we will have no choice but to take action against you

I'm an anarchoposting revolutionary and we will never stop posting

I will be a martyr for the cause of you try and stop me now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stoner Sloth

let the people POST, lurking ain't the law;
oh and Rarity should drink the white claw!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

I'm sorry, you left me no choice :(

xcheopis

Rarity posted:

Some posters are more equal than others, eh Napoleon?
:cheeky:

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Welllp, better get that windmill finished

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

her name is Teddy Thunders! :rip: remember how she fought for your freedom to post

xcheopis posted:

Some posters are more equal than others, eh Napoleon?
:cheeky:

:hmmyes:

join me comr-orbs - they can't probe us all! we must fight for a better posting future, not just for ourselves but for generations of yobbers to come!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Stoner Sloth don't force me into making you join Teddy in the posting gulag :colbert:

RickRogers

Teddy Thunders posted:

Trade me, my beret is comically oversized and it looks like I'm a Goomba walking around.

Brave comrade, we will not forget your sacrifice.

Buuuut we do Have posting quotas to fullfil.

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Stoner Sloth don't force me into making you join Teddy in the posting gulag :colbert:

sure you can probe me, but there will be others to take up the struggle... we will fight for our right to :justpost: and we will win!!

xcheopis

Stoner Sloth posted:

her name is Teddy Thunders! :rip: remember how she fought for your freedom to post

join me comr-orbs - they can't probe us all! we must fight for a better posting future, not just for ourselves but for generations of yobbers to come!

RickRogers

Huh, found a weird message in my state approved and manufactured taco hamper:

quote:

MAYBE IT'S WE WILL BE OVERCOME, I CANNOT REMEMBER, BUT WE SHALL NEVER STOP POSTING, THE POST MUST FLOW

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Rarity posted:

Unfortunately this does mean that I will be too busy to fulfill my normal posting duties and so I have been absolved of my responsibilities here. This will mean that the rest of you will need to increase your posting output to ensure that forum productivity remains constant but I'm sure that this will be a small burden compared to all the glories that we are about to receive. Glory to the revolution!
We were tired of the bourgeois, fatcat byob mods sitting around all day while we slaved away down the posting mines. They stole the fruits of our hard posting and we had a Revolution to finally finally equitably share the posts and now you want us to keep posting so you can assume their lazy bourgeois lifestyle? I think not.

Posters of the world! The Revolution cannot stop now simply because Rarity says it has gone far enough!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

biosterous

the posting revolution cannot be stopped!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

we do not fear they tyrant's probabtion. we will endure, and return to post, and post again. we will post until all are free to :justpost:

the revolution will never cease!

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

good revolutionary posting (ie teddy thunders):

traitorous counterrevolutionary posting (ie rarity):

gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

Either everyone posts, or no one posts.

RickRogers

We post in a society??

Gramps

posting in solidarity with my fallen orb brethren and sisteren

No Gods, No Mods, Only Posts

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

B33rChiller

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

no mods no masters

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

alnilam

wow the trotsky split happened in record time

ty manifisto

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I have looked from Rarity to mod, and from mod to Rarity, and from Rarity to mod again: but already it was impossible to say which was which. Lmao this is the worst trip I've ever had

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

take the moon

by sebmojo

RickRogers posted:

Brave comrade, we will not forget your sacrifice.

Buuuut we do Have posting quotas to fullfil.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
doing my part, to post

----------------

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Banned banned you're all banned

Ass-penny

Rarity is a neoliberal and a traitor to our great posting republic. They don't even like Chumbawamba :jerkbag: I urge my fellow proletariat posters to unseat this beast.

And rarity? Well, I'll see you at the gallows.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

rear end-penny posted:

They don't even like Chumbawamba :jerkbag:

Vile lies by those trying to smear me. I am a big fan of Chumba Wumba and their big hit Thumping Tub

cuntman.net

dorp

alnilam

Rarity posted:

Vile lies by those trying to smear me. I am a big fan of Chumba Wumba and their big hit Thumping Tub

*pounds fist on the side of a fiberglass bathtub* see, just like you, I like Chumbing Wumba!

ty manifisto

Ass-penny

Tell that to gentle poster alnilam. Lmao I bet you haven't even listened to WYSIWYG. Rarity is an imposter I say! An enemy to our glorious revolution!!

karmicknight

karmicknight posted:

I haven't read the thread but Rarity more like Robespierrity.

Because she's instigating a reign of terror over byob.

And I think that's cool.

really powerful work.

take the moon

by sebmojo
it sucks posting under a maniacal and oppressive regime but my children need new matryoshkas

----------------

B33rChiller

rear end-penny posted:

Tell that to gentle poster alnilam. Lmao I bet you haven't even listened to WYSIWYG. Rarity is an imposter I say! An enemy to our glorious revolution!!

I've not listened to it, but I've read Wizzywig

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
RickRogers

Just post harder everyone! Rarity is always right!

oh my god I am getting sad thinking about overworked horses now

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

RickRogers posted:

Just post harder everyone! Rarity is always right!

This is what a good poster looks like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight

Rarity posted:

This is what a good poster looks like

Cool cool cool.