Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
been Making Moves, coming up large on some swank deals. redefining paradigms with ease, everywhere i go. not to brag. diamond hands. gorilla mindset. DEVOPS in the github. a couple goon projects attended to by unquestionable geniuses shall be released this month and you need to know now to develop the appropriate levels of hype.

i'm excited. i like doing fun things with nice people. hype hype hype hype hype hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*adds alert to phone on everyday of the month*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would like to see and be seen near goon projects, please and thank you!!!!!!!

FutonForensic

big announcements give me big, BIG excitement. I do not think I can handle it.

FutonForensic

Stepping outside to huff a bag for a bit.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
lol how are the lawsuits going?

Sing Along

by Athanatos

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

been Making Moves, coming up large on some swank deals. redefining paradigms with ease, everywhere i go. not to brag. diamond hands. gorilla mindset. DEVOPS in the github. a couple goon projects attended to by unquestionable geniuses shall be released this month and you need to know now to develop the appropriate levels of hype.

i'm excited. i like doing fun things with nice people. hype hype hype hype hype hype

hey buuddy glad to hear it you know the diamond dogs are looking for hungry young up and comers with that Art Hustle attitude?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
On another note, I'm in the process of writing a short story intended to be a multi-media experience and I'm wondering if anybody might be able to help me put it on the internet in a cool way?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

someone just chucked a brick through my window. i unwrapped the paper that was tied to it and it said "HYPE"

please send help

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Bright Bart posted:

lol how are the lawsuits going?

rea; good rela good, i'm taking night classes at the learning annex and one of my bros says he knows C++, so were going to make a Video Game about our experiencines.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hey tthing #1 is finally done: https://kiwi6.com/artists/PhizKalifa/the-nostromo-rule it stars me and a BUNCH OF GOONS! it's part of a longer serial i'm shopping to local theaters as a web serial. i'm going to call it a "podcast for theater" because the people i'm selling to are old.

crimes

Manifisto

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

hey tthing #1 is finally done: https://kiwi6.com/artists/PhizKalifa/the-nostromo-rule it stars me and a BUNCH OF GOONS! it's part of a longer serial i'm shopping to local theaters as a web serial. i'm going to call it a "podcast for theater" because the people i'm selling to are old.

this was fun, thanks for sharing!

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

If you need some ideas, I have some ideas on who a good ideas guy would be (me!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i was sitting on this for a while because i'm aaaaaaaaallllllmost done with the final revision but i felt bad keeping y'all waiting. here's another GOON PROJECT in the works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L2w_PHVo-g

Escape From Noise posted:

If you need some ideas, I have some ideas on who a good ideas guy would be (me!)

ooooooooooooo i like ideas! hit me with what you got

Manifisto posted:

this was fun, thanks for sharing!
thank you :>

crimes