Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Tweak posted:

was this better worse or the same as the botched exploding deathmatch ending

well the latter was a botch so its worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Tweak posted:

Worse. This was their plan.
The dud was accidental

Also LOL at Alvarez' rant on Lashley/Drew

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Rhonne posted:

Can we kill the Fiend gimmick already?

no, the lore of the fiend is literally the only good thing about wwe

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Seams posted:

well the latter was a botch so its worse.

a planned failure is worse than an unexpected one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't worry. i've made the image over again for everyone to enjoy

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Rhonne posted:

Can we kill the Fiend gimmick already?

rnady orton tried but then everyone got mad at him

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MotU posted:

thumbnail is fine doesnt bother like the full screen and idk why that is??? eyes are weird

It's like color theory and lighting poo poo, the small version (which people can click to hurt themselves) doesn't dominate the screen space so your eyes don't get hosed around by it as much.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Tweak posted:

Ask me on Friday

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

zimbomonkey posted:

a planned failure is worse than an unexpected one

yeah thats what i meant

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Cavauro posted:

don't worry. i've made the image over again for everyone to enjoy

dont post small chart

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

That IC title match just reeked of Vince cackling and screaming "LOOK AT EM BEATING EACH OTHER LIKE SAVAGES!!!!" getting laughs from hayes and pritchard, and then booking another loving interference finish

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Commander Azeez

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
The two matches that were good (Sami/, Owens and Big E/Apollo) should have had five minutes longer. The Raw women's title match was fine, let down by an unenthusiastic crowd. The main event was good until that finish.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh man, I really, really hated that show.

gently caress night 1 for making me let my guard down.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Funny fiend thing lmao

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
WWE sucks

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)
How and why the gently caress did they think having ANOTHER all red light match was a good idea considering the last one is like....one of the most hated matches of the last 10 years

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Shoenin posted:

How and why the gently caress did they think having ANOTHER all red light match was a good idea

Why didn't they use the all red light gimmick for the one true All Red Everything Eva Marie?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shoenin posted:

How and why the gently caress did they think having ANOTHER all red light match was a good idea considering the last one is like....one of the most hated matches of the last 10 years

did you notice the wwe logo in the corner of your tv

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
wrestlemania

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)

JUNGLE BOY posted:

did you notice the wwe logo in the corner of your tv

Its just mind boggling how some fuckers so goddamn stupid can be making so much money for producing so much poo poo.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i love commander azeez

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

flatluigi posted:

wrestlemania

Not really sure how this is supposed to represent "Then. Now. Forever." but I guess the WWE has access to better marketing minds than me

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
some things truly aren’t worth dying for

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
The Fiend should win the 24/7 title so that everytime he tries to start his spooky bullshit, he gets chased away by the army of geeks trying to get his belt

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

At the very least we can all agree that Bianca Belair loving owns

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

flatluigi posted:

wrestlemania

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

A Salty Affair posted:

At the very least we can all agree that Bianca Belair loving owns

:hmmyes:

It's also pretty hilarious how Bianca looks like a star now, but Rhea is like...supposed to be an edgelord or something? Except everything she does is incredibly embarrassing.

Also lets not forget how WWE completely misread the room tonight with Bayley. When the Bellas attacked her, the audience booed them. Probably not the reaction WWE wanted or expected.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Jey Uso at this point is like Barney being thrown out of Moe's tavern.

Armitage fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Apr 12, 2021

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The loving Bellas are back? Lmfao

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

is raw tomorrow in front of a crowd or are they back at thunderdome? I'm a little curious how they follow up the fiend

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Well hell, two awesome main events is better than we get on the average Wrestlemania, and it was fun to see the crowd again even if it came across as the lowest energy WM crowd ever which I totally wouldn't have expected. Hard to say how much of that might have been WWE messing with the crowd sound though.

I don't mind Roman winning so someone who isn't on retirement's door can beat him at Summerslam, Rumble, or the next WM. If Rock's crazy enough to do another match then having Roman keep the title and having that match at WM is worthwhile too.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

TheKingslayer posted:

The loving Bellas are back? Lmfao

Yeah they showed up when Bayley was celebrating and getting pyro (for no reason but whatever). The Bellas showed up soon after and tried to insult her, she attacked them, and they attacked back, laying her out. The audience hated the Bellas.

projecthalaxy posted:

is raw tomorrow in front of a crowd or are they back at thunderdome? I'm a little curious how they follow up the fiend

Back at the Thunderdome. There are rumors they might allow very limited numbers of fans in, but I can't find any real sources on that.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

NowonSA posted:

I don't mind Roman winning so someone who isn't on retirement's door can beat him at Summerslam, Rumble, or the next WM. If Rock's crazy enough to do another match then having Roman keep the title and having that match at WM is worthwhile too.

1. I would simply not book a main event around people on the verge of retirement if I did not want to prominently feature people on the verge of retirement in my title scene
2. I think they could have found a way to get the belt back onto Roman before January or April 2022. They even did a triple threat so he didn't have to get pinned and lose his HEAT

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Are they still thunderdoming in the baseball stadium or has that ended now that baseball is back

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Neodoomium posted:

Are they still thunderdoming in the baseball stadium or has that ended now that baseball is back

They're moving to the University of South Florida's arena.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Views? Unlikely

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Armitage posted:

Jimmy Uso at this point is like Barney being thrown out of Moe's tavern.

I over waiting for someone to work out that you beat Roman by having a friend take out Jey.

WWE heat and cheating sucks when it's the same thing every time.

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1381458676624486401

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

:hmmyes:

It's also pretty hilarious how Bianca looks like a star now, but Rhea is like...supposed to be an edgelord or something? Except everything she does is incredibly embarrassing.

Also lets not forget how WWE completely misread the room tonight with Bayley. When the Bellas attacked her, the audience booed them. Probably not the reaction WWE wanted or expected.

Rhea looked absolutely amazing in the Rumble but they haven't been able to recapture that energy since.

Also the Bellas thing, ooooof. It deserved all the boos.