Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Is the whole Edge experiment over now? Was it worth it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Sheamus looked like he was stiffing the poo poo out of Matt Riddle and I love it.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

flashy_mcflash posted:

I guess it's not an entrance so it's questionable if it'd count but DX band doing the anthem is up there.

Please tell me someone has a link to this video. I’ve never seen it and I think it was cut out of everything after the live broadcast.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I made it as far as “Oh say can you see” and I’m already in tears, holy poo poo.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I can only listen to ten seconds at a time, this is the greatest thing, thank you.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
A friend of mine paid $50 for a Rob Paulsen Cameo for his eight year old son and it was the most adorable thing.

$500 for Shame McMahon

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Here's my Cameo story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Maybe if I knew it was going towards surgery for his giant head.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I’m so loving tired of looking at Triple H pointing at people with that poo poo-eating grin.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I endorse these altered quotes.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The pointing thing annoys the poo poo out of me because he’s all “This is the person you should be paying attention to!” and it’s like then get the gently caress out of the photo.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hi Todd, I’m Tucker

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Wolfgang Applejack released from NXT.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Bob Frankendorfer released from NXT.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The Guardians films have made billions and people can't wait for the next one. I honestly had forgotten the Expendables existed until that post.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Edge & Christian posted:

#48: The Dark Knight ($1B, Zeus/Z-Gangsta)

It's insane that Dark Knight is at #48 when it was #1 only twelve years ago. Then again, that was pre-Marvel.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Good ol' McAfee pullin' Cole's taffy.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I didn’t watch Wrestlemania and I didn’t see it in the results, did Shame take a huge bump in his match with Braun?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Vince would rather not have to keep wishing him a happy birthday.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Haven’t there been reports that Vince has been even worse since he told Owens to shoot headbutt him hard enough to make him bleed?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Here Lies Shame McMahon
He Never Earned His Father’s Indifference

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Disney would just sunset the old WWE timeline and start a brand new timeline

Seth can do the snap with his little glove.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
No, it's really important that I insist I still have no idea who Bad Bunny is four months later.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
But what about Slapjack?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What happened to Retribution never leaving anyone behind?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I'm dying to see how far they go with the story of Carrano being the Trash Bag Bandit when you have people like Maria Kanellis chiming in to say that it's been going on since at least 2010 which is before he was ever hired.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I forgot that Paige line was that recent. And don't he and Stephanie have three daughters?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Why hasn’t Vince done any Trillionaire Tony skits?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
He looks like he has a face.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
People never seem to quite get that you can be fired for something like being pregnant as long as they don’t say it’s because you’re pregnant.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I feel like this A&E series is their way of pushing back against the Vice series and they purposely chose a bunch of subjects that Vice hasn't touched upon yet like Piper and Warrior. I sincerely doubt they'll touch the Owen Hart story unless Vince and McDevitt are feeling particularly cruel and heartless.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I still love the fact that they can’t figure out what to do with Wyatt when he’s the guy that finally took out John Cena after fifteen years. Taker, Brock, Rock, HBK, Edge, Orton, Punk, Jericho, Styles, Angle, HHH, Owens, Bryan, Rollins, Reigns, Batista, Rusev, Show, Kane, Booker, Christian, JBL, Miz, Sheamus, Barrett, Ryback, Ziggler, Umaga, Del Rio, etc, etc couldn’t do it, but Wyatt did. And yet it’s never even mentioned.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I love that Eva Marie is so far removed from any sort of hardship that she had to reach all the way back to her father being in Vietnam to make a stupid point.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Have any of the Saudi matches actually been good? I refuse to watch any of it, but I'm just curious because it seems like it's either matches where nobody involved should be in the ring anymore, or goofy poo poo like 80-man battle royales and Shame winning Best Wrestler or Biggest Head or what the gently caress ever.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

flatluigi posted:

none of the matches are any quality enough that justified them happening at all

That's what I figured, thanks.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
So who has the massive erection for all this pirate poo poo? They used it two Wrestlemanias in a row, and now "Wrestlemania Backlash"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Oh, I thought that was Vince's pirate ship.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Breetai posted:

So did Rhea Ripley start losing the high and tight undercut around the time it became obvious that she was being called up to Raw? Because it looks like she's going to gradually transition to being just another long-haired blonde like they stamp them out using a mould.

Can't have our ladies looking distinctive.

The same thing happened to Ruby Riott when she got to the main roster. I was shocked when I saw a recent picture of her and she’s back to short hair.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I actually never liked the fist set, I prefer the time tunnel/ovaltron set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Wasn’t Sin Cara Triple H’s first big project?

Haha