Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that bothers my eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry for making the op edit the op. please un-edit it if you would like to, at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't worry. i've made the image over again for everyone to enjoy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not trying to speak for anyone here, but the match wasn't good, and was stupid, and terrible. it glared at me and forced those feelings into my body

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the small child character portrayed by Alexis Kaufman is one of the most off-putting things ever created by Vince McMahon right next to his offspring. i've gotten them by saying this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rhea is going to be handled really well until her roots grow out too much

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bye brad

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

someone on this page accidentally outed themselves as a wwe wrestler in their post but i won't say who

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't think dunn has been in charge of the cameras for a few years now. he has some guy who is relatively young as an apprentice who does all of those shaky zooms and such. This was told to me by Bix or he might have said the exact opposite that this guy wasn't the one doing it. but there is a guy at least, and it might not have been Bix who said anything about him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i believe the stupid rear end hole is either Emilio Revelo or Steve Rubin but it might be someone completely different from that. i simply do not know, even though i have been putting out words discussing the matter at length

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they only sounded like that because they were tired of doing what you told them to do

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/FiendWWE/status/1381643206454992897

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the above posts reads as though it spoils something in the first sentence and then puts spoiler tags on a more vague way of saying it. but i didn't watch and maybe that's not what is going on. it's comedic looking to me, in a good way, is what i'm saying. I want to thank you for that and especially if it's kosher, bringing only good into the world

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i believe i've figured out that using the spoiler tag at all was the joke being made. However i don't like that joke at all. i like the more sinuous joke that i've created using your soul and body. This feeling is extremely powerful

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's happy hoverboarding in the u.s.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

may i just say that calling xavier woods 'stuck' and implying his career would be ruined if he left wwe is an extremely wrong copout for him still being there. he could easily build a youtube channel back up and end his first week with at least 200k subscribers and continue to grow quickly from there. he would have tons of engagement as a streamer. Randy Orton has been released by the WWE.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my other take about all of this is that the best place for velveteen dream and everyone like him is in wwe. Thank U

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't understand how they can get away with doing "budget cut" releases but not allow people to find jobs. especially during a pandemic. i know they can, and people can defend it because they're getting paid, but it's just that the earth is too evil for my comprehension. why do you have to have zero income to secure more in the future

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He Has The André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal Trophy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the reason wwe is telling people they're being trashed due to not wanting to spend money on them is because that's what it is

sorry for saying mojo has the trophy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lots of people on here in full agreement with keven

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how do yu get the money back out

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when was the last time vince took hosed up bumps? if it was against hogan then that was at age 58 or something so shane will probably try to beat that to impress dad. anything to get back into the running for the company after failing at other stuff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll whoop all of you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JC

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's because wwe said they could be disney which slyly brainwashed everyone in the world. haha, wwe as big as disney? that's a pathetic thing to believe. but wwe is associated with disney now. #wow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That's what I'm talking about.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dan Rykert will negotiate the takeover of wwe, and later become ceo Of disney.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

$100,000 is a massive fine in the sports world. it would be one of the biggest fines ever handed out to a 'player'. stand up for wwe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sharlet

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Fiend Of evil.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here's the song i was talking about in the future post. thanks for coming bac kto look at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKbk7BPXBa4

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Apr 22, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did anyone like the song i put for kyle o'reilly. Being an orange cassidy imitation.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Well it doesn't matter to me then. see ya around. i'll be back to talk WWE soon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do not wind box when jacking

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's like paul walker almost beating vin diesel in the documentary they made. it was never close

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can we come off it and complain about something else? i doubt it's been used

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a new garbage bag is the top bag selection to send someone back their headband and armpads in. i am not affiliated to garbage bags, i have been looking up stuff and i find wwe could be improved from what it is now but i don't agree with harassing people.

i don't have to deal with people who got fooled by the social media.

There's a problem with garbage bags and related stuff? Fools.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they finally revealed meltzer was on the books. the payroll i meant. on teh books is something else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

firing that kid will really pop the numbers at the next shareholders meeting