Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Thanks Peacock for letting me watch that shitshow for free cause I definitely wouldn’t have otherwise. I hope your metrics went through the roof for a couple days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

If nothing else I hope at the very least when Vince dies Dunn will be shot into the sun and we won’t have all the dumbass camera cuts.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Just the amount of mental gymnastics you would have to do for those lovely camera cuts would make you exhausted.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

She would kinda start singing then she would go back to yelling the word brutality over and over. Weird decision.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Scummy used car salesman is a good gimmick for Seth.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Too bad they never get to be funny on the actual shows they spend 500 hours a week filming.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I wonder if anyone laughs to the person giving the firing phone call, I know I would.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

No big company would buy WWE. It’s loving worthless without a carney scamming people for billions.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

But did they say how thrilled they were about cancelation numbers immediately after, Vince?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You make sure that poo poo is dry cleaned, pressed, and vacuum sealed. Then HHH fires you for wasting money.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Why haven’t they starting doing their weekly live COVID rally’s? I’m sure Florida gives no fucks about them having a live audience.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It would be nice for WWE to face consequences for their lovely product once in a while.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Might as well.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I wonder if they try to make the Saudi blood money shows again.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Did they ever actually get paid the contracted amount? I know they were struggling to get payment a couple times.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Can’t wait for Vince to get caught up to Hampster Dance.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Hint: it’s because it was from the competition.

Which they totally don’t care about.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Haha loving WWE. Give them another billion dollars.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The behind the scenes stuff from scorpion king showed him actually trying to learn acting. That probably helps a ton.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

WWE has the memory of a goldfish.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I hope Sami’s tweets really piss off Vince cause he’s not going to do a drat thing about it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Getting paid what he gets paid to do nothing sounds alright. Not like he’s going to get a big title shot anyways.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Didn’t have so much steroids and coke in him at that point.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I just remembered Carlito showing up for a hot minute. He still employed?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Why does Cena have a weirdo obsession with China?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Why anyone willingly works for WWE is beyond me.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Hopefully Vince is dead by then so everyone can quietly ignore the Hall of Fame. Or more likely they start doing repeats.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I laugh every time they make him stand like that. Like them dumb fuckers really expect that to work.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’m sure WWE is perpetually in talks with promotions since they can’t make a successful feeder promotion to save their lives.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I say give the old WWE guys something to do that isn’t be on TV in AEW. It’s really weird seeing a bunch of shambling corpses just kinda walk around and then disappear for no real reason.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

WWE never let Christian do poo poo. I wouldn’t sign with them unless I just wanted a paycheck.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The whole company is built around nepotism.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Who the gently caress could possibly want to buy WWE?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I mean maybe you buy WWE for the content but then you’re stuck with a wrestling business you’d never want to deal with.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Because Vince is a dementia riddled workaholic.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Right, Roman and Orton are the only main eventers they have left.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Oh how we forget the birds, THE BIRDS!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

What do you even do when you’re in developmental and have no matches? Do they make you show up and run ropes everyday?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Are they gonna start touring again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

WWE clearly doesn’t care about promoting or making money off their stars so I wonder why they even bother trying to give Eva Marie anything to do?