Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Wazzu posted:

I over waiting for someone to work out that you beat Roman by having a friend take out Jey.

Friends? Sounds like something a heel would have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Samuray Del Sol got to assassinate a nazi's career, a great run all told

Also lol at the tweet that called this "tone deaf." It's the year 2021 and wrestling journos can't call malice malice

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Alaois posted:

wait

Jiro is back???????????????

does he still have the sword

That Jiro was Taishi Takizawa. Tall guy who has forever slummed it up in 2AW, formerly known as TAKA Michinoku's K-DOJO.

The new Jiro is Ikemen, who's a charisma guy with a jacket gimmick and absolutely hosed on arrival

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

This would be Pro Wrestling enough to kick rear end if it wasn't for the announcers (intentionally?) making it as painful as possible. Very WWE.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Chris James 2 posted:

Drew McIntyre says Kofi Kingston could have been WWE champ sooner if he put his own needs ahead of everyone else's occasionally, and maybe he could have lasted longer against Brock (if not beat him) if he'd had more focus
Drew McIntyre defeats Kofi Kingston to get another shot at Bobby Lashley's title at Hell in a Cell. Postmatch Kofi shakes Drew's hand and Drew stares down Lashley

I've been out for ages and this recap still managed to make me a bit sad for Kofi

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

With Braun out of the company Shane O'Mac stays winning. Best in the world baybee

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Yeah but the fundamental problem was that Jinder was just poo poo. No matter what storytelling you do, if people tune into your show and there are twenty guys who seem like they should wreck the champ with ease it looks stupid.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

poo poo Heart ♥ Foundation

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Dango/Curtis should have been an all timer comedy midcard heel, dude was gold most of the time he actually got on TV with some material

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y-A9IUzv7U

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Tried watching that D'Angelo in ring promo clip

and the constant sweeping red and blue migraine lights in the arena that make this unwatchable sure are a choice. I guess this is their idea of catching the youth RGB LED audience.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

I wonder what Hideki Suzuki is up to

:hmmyes: After a year in the industry leader performance center maybe he'll be ready to have a match

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

They hired Hideki Suzuki for a year and had him wrestle 0 matches. Deranged

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Rarity posted:

I went to a local indie and saw Flash and Mandrews have an absolute banger with the Grizzled Young Vets. Also to make this thread relevant Cody was there with the IWGP US title

e: Lmao just remembered the main event was Flip Gordon vs Jimmy Havoc, what a cursed match

0 days since I was reminded of Grizzled Young Vets, the worst tag team name of all time

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

The Cody Consortium

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Miz has figured out the perfect counter to submissions, having a body so stiff it can't be bent at all. Greatness On a Different level Mode

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Lamuella posted:

if my tity was falling off I would simply not compete in a wrestling match.

That's why you're posting and Cody is a wrestler

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

GUNTHER is unrecognizable

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Cena was not a great random TV match wrestler but Big Match John was not just a meme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Astro7x posted:

Seriously... that match should have started with Sami kicking Roman in the face when he turned around after the announcer said his name.

A lot of wrestling matches would benefit from stealing this first minute beat for beat

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3byvcp