Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Night one felt like "hey, this is a company that can put it together and respects that they have some world-class talents"

Night two was a reminder of reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Shoenin posted:

How and why the gently caress did they think having ANOTHER all red light match was a good idea

Why didn't they use the all red light gimmick for the one true All Red Everything Eva Marie?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Neodoomium posted:

Are they still thunderdoming in the baseball stadium or has that ended now that baseball is back

They're moving to the University of South Florida's arena.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

WWE Post WM 2021: A Box Like Structure

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Genuinely loving astonishing that they’re citing “budget cuts” and dumping everyone.

I guarantee if they had waited to see Dynamite’s first unopposed rating they wouldn’t have cut Joe. Fucks sake.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

My dog is dying, I did my 400th funeral this year today, and this made me laugh so loud I woke my dog up. So thanks for that. Dark humor is the only humor right now :unsmith:

That feels like a huge step down for him

1. I think Knives Out is poised to be a long-term mystery anthology series starring Daniel Craig in a Poirot-esque role, so I wouldn't say it's a huge step down. Knives Out did pretty drat well and was my favorite movie of 2019!

2. Please dedicate a hug for your dog to us dorks on the internet. :smith:

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1423816333649715204

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

stab posted:

No he got the El Generico gimmick because we were drinking the week before the card, had a match to put a different guy over and needed a throwaway gimmick, so we had two names we came up with when drinking, one was El Generico, and the other was making fun of the terrible chants from WWF Warzone (Player one! Player One!)

Which using our infinite drunken wisdom and mastery of language, became Player Uno.

They threw Sami under a hood just to get squashed, in a fuego del sol type deal, and Sami was so talented in his very first match ( helped by a pathetic, sad Olé to the very drunk crowd that ran with it and got it over to our chagrin and amazement)

So we always jokingly say it had nothing to do with promo ability, but rather by alcohol. Sami made it work because he is insanely talented. Even in doing the whole no habla inglese deal, watch some of his promos (especially with Beef Wellington or Colt Cabana) and you can see his delivery was ALWAYS spot-on.

Genuinely fascinating. I don’t think I’ve ever heard that before.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Tweak posted:

this forum will absolutely be renamed bron breakker’s bagoda before the years end

It should be renamed that before the end of the night.

Vince finally watched the end of Game of Thrones and kinda went “huh bran the broken I like that” and then by the time it got onto a piece of paper you got yerself Bron Brekker.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Sanguinia posted:

Holy poo poo, did they really bring back Brock and set up finally paying off his 6+ year gigafeud with Roman just so they had a match for Blood Money? :lol:

You need to read all the Saudi stuff through the lens that the handful of Saudi shows have literally made them more than every gate at every Wrestlemania, adjusted for inflation.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

That DICK! posted:

i seek not to antagonize any poster, i merely feel the "he's pissing all over us!" scene is applicable to almost any action wwe takes.

I mean, fair. I ain't defending that poo poo, WWE just doesn't give a gently caress about anything beyond keeping happy anybody who has power over the massive amounts of blood money they're getting.

Also, I should probably watch the Shield, huh.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

ThePariah posted:

WWE had B-Fab sign a new deal so her non-compete would be 90 days instead of 30.

Oh my god they totally did didn’t they.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

WWE just leaves a path of wrestler destruction in its wake.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Jesus.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1467710544119574532

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

At least this guarantees that Xavier will get a title run sometime soon

so Brock can take the championship off of all three of New Day

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Might be the first day one patch solely dedicated to removing content.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Yeah, Dan basically said that him not talking about wrestling on his side stuff was self-imposed and that nobody ever said "don't," but he took it seriously to not be seen talking about wrestling to the extent that he went to some Dynamites in a full lucha mask.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Alaois posted:

lmao that rules

I did forget to add that as soon as he got to the arena someone immediately saw him in his mask and his huge-rear end beard and went "oh poo poo Dan Ryckert?"

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

He's also chatting about his early time there and the covid wrestlemania where he got suddenly rerouted to orlando while he was in the cab to fly out to detroit.

Alaois posted:

i realize now that i'm pretty sure he went to one of the Newark Dynamites I went to

they were the prudential center dynamites, yes

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Dan mentioned that he was going to run a podcast with Gargano, Cole, Dakota, and Stokely going over the attitude era, and then he raided Gargano’s stream after to tell him he left WWE and Gargano was like “yo did Dan tell you about the podcast we were gonna do? I still have all my notes from it”

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

TV Zombie posted:

Was the UFC PPV right after MITB?

There was an hour-plus between MITB ending and when they showed up on the UFC event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Why is his shirt blurred out at 13 seconds, there. Did they lose the rights to one of his shirts?