Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

At the very least we can all agree that Bianca Belair loving owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

:hmmyes:

It's also pretty hilarious how Bianca looks like a star now, but Rhea is like...supposed to be an edgelord or something? Except everything she does is incredibly embarrassing.

Also lets not forget how WWE completely misread the room tonight with Bayley. When the Bellas attacked her, the audience booed them. Probably not the reaction WWE wanted or expected.

Rhea looked absolutely amazing in the Rumble but they haven't been able to recapture that energy since.

Also the Bellas thing, ooooof. It deserved all the boos.

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

They haven't been able to recapture the energy because Rhea is really loving lame and she had a borderline disaster of a match tonight where it was almost entirely her fault. I think her momentum is pretty much going to be dead in the water for awhile. Or rather she never really had any to begin with considering the moment she won the NXT Women's Title, people wanted her to drop it to Bianca or Io.

Give me Bianca vs Io

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

That one guy looks like Buzz from Home Alone

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Gramps, roasting is supposed to be funny though

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

Le Saboteur posted:

Everyone in this match has such wonderful hair.

And in the end, isn't that what Professional Wrestling is all about?

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Becky/Bianca has so much more heat behind it compared to Charlotte/Ronda.

Bianca is just the best. Her and Sasha had the best match of last year's Mania and I wouldn't be surprised to see her and Becky do the same

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Well its kinda working im thinking about watching smackdown for yhe first time in two years

Lol same, this poo poo could end up incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

lmao