Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Quantum of Phallus posted:

he's getting the bag from WWE

The bodybag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
anime was a mistake

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Rarity posted:

Dunno how you can expect anything more expensive than trashbags after seeing the Fiend's box-like structure

I'd still prefer not to have my things delivered to me in a trashbag-like bag thank you

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

The Reddit thread on the subject is pretty damning. I knew it had gotten bad on Smackdown but seeing it in numbers puts it into perspective.

Gotta have 4 Roman segments a show though.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Dexter slowly walking Indi down was one of the creepier things I've seen in a while. Also Austin Theory could be really good one of these days. That Zayda chick nearly broke her neck

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
When does Hatsune Miku perform at Wrestlemania

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
There's probably a good feud between Roman and Rock they could do where Rock comes back to save his family from the evil tyrant Roman and challenge him for head of the household, but Roman should absolutely win that. But who knows when that could actually come together and how long they plan on doing this head of the household stuff.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
WWE still gives their women more total tv time than AEW does but it's all bad promos and boring feud building that it hardly matters. I'd rather watch AEW's one women's match a week because at least I know that it'll be good.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

The Taxman posted:

why ever do a slam

idk it looks pretty cool to me

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

SonicRulez posted:

Yeah, that absolutely lines up for me. Lacey is green and, next to her, you start to go like wow why isn't Natalya the women's champion. Then Sasha or Bayley or whoever will show up and it's like ok yeah. The biggest issue with WWE is trying to have Asuka and Carmella and book them equally. Tamina and also Becky Lynch. It doesn't work out. Hence why Bianca is already back at her first main roster feud and Rhea Ripley is drowning.

If they promoted a few of the ten thousand women they have warehoused on NXT they'd have more than 3 legit good wrestlers per show.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Alan_Shore posted:

Guys I'm beginning to think Charlotte isn't a very good wrestler!

I think someone else here might've mentioned it once but it feels like since she had to put over Becky way back in late 2018 she has decided to go into business for herself as often as possible and always has to get her poo poo in along with stopping selling pretty much everything

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Cerebral Bore posted:

Actually I think the "oo" is silent.

Just like the "ee" in bee

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Hopefully Io at least managed to lobby her way onto Smackdown and not Raw

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Coaaab posted:

cena, roman, charlotte, and maybe seth are probably the only wwe talent that would not get a better push anywhere else than what they had/have now

Bray, Randy, Alexa, Becky, Nia, Kross probably as well.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
They still let her use it fairly often. She got to insane elbow Becky of all people through a table once.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Miro in AEW is perfect right now and I don't think stands to gain anything from involving Lana in his stuff, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Is Zelina still trying to get rehired there? Maybe he's just playing nice for her sake.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I refuse to believe this Aliester fellow has ever actually kicked someone's head off

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I get that people really like Rey Mysterio but the dude has never been treated like an actual threat to win a major title in WWE and I don't understand how Roman killing both him and Dominick after tanking multiple kendo stick sneak attacks is supposed to make me think Rey stands a ghost of a chance in a HiaC match against Roman.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Did Raquel actually call herself the first Mexican and Latin American woman to be a champ, because it looks like it was WWE that did that in the tweet.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I could have sworn Jinder returned again recently on Raw but I haven't heard anything about him in a few weeks

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I wonder if something happened with KOR. Seemed like he was earmarked for a big push as the next top face in NXT with the good matches against Finn and the big win over Cole. Then they trotted him out to do the Cool Kyle thing that was universally laughed at by forums fans and had him of all people eat the loss tonight and it kinda seems like he's dead in the water now.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

DarkstarIV posted:

They are dating supposedly, and he made tweets going after a fan for saying his pecs are bigger than hers which...is lovely. Guy made a bad tweet and deleted it afterwards but Braun wasn't having any of it apparently.

https://twitter.com/BraunStrowman/status/1404256848073695244

what in the christ

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

DLC Inc posted:

I haven't heard Kross talk ever until I tuned into his segment and holy poo poo he loving sucks

I just came here to post the same thing. He was not good in that segment.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Douwop

Doudrop

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Asuka was derailed long before Rhea showed up

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Brock is beating Roman tonight on the ppv

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

DarkstarIV posted:

https://twitter.com/DickVanKlondike/status/1406798302637592577

Amazed that people are seriously praising this match.

holy gently caress lmao

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Someone on twitter was claiming she was mocking Rhea with those kicks

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

DLC Inc posted:

was thinking about this earlier while watching some stuff about the "Reign of Terror" era-----what's been the worst booking decision from WWE in modern history in your opinion? Like, in terms of something that, if it had gone the other way, would have radically altered the course of the company for the better or hoisted up a way better worker towards success. I'm forever hung up on HHH going over Booker T at Wrestlemania, I think---would have really been a huge win and course correction. I'm sure there are others more memorable in terms of CM Punk matches or Brock pinning Kofi in 10 seconds (which I can't even put near the top because it was such a random rear end but expected thing)

I know some don't think he's very talented but any of like 3 different times they buried Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania could have been wins for him instead and really elevated him as a top tier heel with a scary stable, and as a side benefit we might never have gotten the fiend.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Jamie was such a good character. AEW should have signed her no matter what if they could. Bummer that she's gonna be lost in that show that doesn't exist for the next 3 years.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Sasha's gonna get future endeavored by Disney and kill her acting career before it ever really gets started

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I wonder who between Shotzi and Nia will break Shotzi's neck first

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
If they absolutely have to keep doing fiend magic then mind controlled wrestler servants isn't really a terrible idea. Being Bray's puppets is like a less good version of that I guess.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Gumball Gumption posted:

It takes a lot less to flex in the rap videos these days
https://youtu.be/XWlNsjv5u7E

good lord so much autotune

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Apparently Toni Storm is going to Smackdown. Not surprising I guess considering they did nothing with her on NXT, but poor Sarray won't get her match now

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Yeah I guess they could wait a while on Toni, but honestly there's no need to. It's about time they got half of these women off the developmental show and onto the main shows. Now if only they could book better they might actually have a decent division on Smackdown.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the most recent official stance from HHH per the recent takeover media call is that NXT is "like college football"

Karrion Kross is the Oklahoma of NXT. Always hyped up but never actually that good.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Shotzi and Nox

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
It's at least good to see that the DUI Guy didn't derail the best storyline in wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Gg dolan pls