Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hack de la rocha

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Cavauro posted:

kross is disliked because it's obvious he tells opponents and agents, "nah. kross wouldn't let it go down like that"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Rarity posted:

I guess he's changed from the days of encouraging his co-works to drop the f-slur

hopefully getting him away from mansoor smartened him up

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

As for men, the only people I could see being called up is either Kross or Balor.

lmao poor balor. it'd be both sad and really funny he escaped to NXT only to get called up to catering once more

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

wearing auto-darkening welding goggles to better see in the dark is the viper, randy orton

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

vince is gonna die holding the reins and his dumbass children will squabble over the bones like vultures after khan sells the corpse out from under them

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the portals open up at the end of avengers endgame but its vince mcmahon's talking rear end walking out

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

"Shane's in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

miz rolling down the ramp just as morrison's slo-mo kicked in was funny i liked it

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i dont think its weird at all that the guy isnt as jaded as an internet forum and isnt immediately badmouthing his dream job. its a big who care

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

rapidly changing angles to get the worst shot possible keep your finger off the switch dunn

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

gotta make some cuts so they can top up the money dump truck being shipped out to brocks farm

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

just let the man grill for gods sake

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Dam I love this place

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Cavauro posted:

vince mcmahon loves the fantastic 4 movies. he loves the fantastic 4 movie from 2005, as well as the rise of the silver surfer and the 2015 fantastic four reboot. he is aware of the next fantastic four reboot coming sometime in the next few years as well. he always tries to talk to people about the fantastic four movies. he doesn't know about the comic books but he knows everything about each movie, and he's met some of the actors and he thinks they are really the fantastic 4four characters.

do you think vince ever pushed big show to do a thing gimmick

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i'm here to blow your minds with a hot take

i liked the show

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

ELITE HUNTER Kaz LOSER HUNTER Paul

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

STONE COLD 64 posted:

corbin is a stand in for hhh

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

yes, he's ruled for a long time thank you

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

excited to see what human rights violation or execution related news comes up before they go to saudi arabia yet again

that khashoggi comment they did on one of those shows still blows my mind

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

https://twitter.com/Fiend4FoIIows/status/1421525674599272453

Please don't blame the company that released him for releasing him

so... disappointed.. but.. must.. defend.. brand...

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

aw poo poo they found out we snitched to dominos, do something else to distract them

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

please respect keith lee's THE FIENDS privacy

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i've said "this is for everyone whos ever been called stupid!" so many times the words have lost all meaning

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

randy orton is big biceps tony's man on the inside

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the stache is part of his disguise to infiltrate the wwe warehouse and retrieve the smackdown fist for TK

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

edogawa rando posted:

It's like the whole thing with takoyaki in Brooklyn Nine Nine, pretending Boyle eating those things is gross. Takoyaki are loving awesome, and anyone who says otherwise might as well eat literal poo poo because their tastebuds are broken.

loving grow up, you childish bags of lukewarm piss. Sorry us loving yellows eat poo poo other than your plain white toast, you absolute crybabies.

lol what

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

I imagine at this point the only way the WWE is able to bring back a single AEW eyeball is by getting sold to someone else.

Could be the alcohol talking though.

"but vince, theres a real bomb in this limo!"

"PUSH THE BUTTON GODDAMMIT"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

he's another one i'd like to see free someday. i think ali could put on some good stuff

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmfao "i was there" summerslam shirts

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

sheamus had to fall forward to break his fall and still took a boot to the side of the head

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the wwe saw all of those posts and tweets about having the superior womens division and said "gently caress you marks we'll show you lol"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

*smashes BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY glass and a bunch of turds fall out onto the floor*

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

it dont matter none a dis matters

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol nikkisawa bringing the heat

https://twitter.com/jessithebuckeye/status/1429557308875583496

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

karrion my wayward son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU