Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Communist Thoughts posted:

I had about fiddy quiddy worth of safemoon which is still a really good investment and everyone should get in on

And about fiddy quiddy worth of old bitcoin I turned into shitcoins. Both of which plummeted in value

The only good coin I saw was dogina which went to 5x value about 30 mins after I bought it but I was going to the moon so only got out at 2x when it crashed.

Thankfully I was too cowardly to put 1000 quid into ethereum but I did tell everyone it was a sure thing and good investment lmao
can we get marquee flashing bold text in the OP that investing in cryptocurrency is investing in a ponzi scheme and akin to investing in tulips or beanie babies tia

(even if this particular post is a bit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

im okay with degens degen gambling i do it myself but there are crazy insane people on this website that should be informed this is extreme degen gambling lol

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

there was someone in the predictit thread that seemed to have bet way more money than they should have and was asking for tips to go deeper so it is a legit concern lol

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Yossarian-22 posted:

We're in the pump part of frog man's pump/dump cycle https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1396914548167233537
how much USDC or USDT does elon/tesla hold now

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

if he traded stocks surely marx would have bought shitcoins