Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

MikeJF posted:

Guessing we'll be getting a few non-Brennan sidequests after Junior Year.

Dimension 20 is in production for a year+, so we'll probably have at least one more Brennan season before the sidequests.

But congrats to them, that's very happy news!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I want to see a D20 one-shot funnel adventure. Six adventurers at a time, ifwhen you die you leave the table and another actor takes your place. Give the entire D20 cast a chance to be in the same game and ifwhen you need even more people than that you just have people come back in different costumes.

I want to see what kind of halfassed costume changes Grant comes up with. By the end of the session he'll be on his fourth character and his entire costume change will be a bowler hat, fake moustache, and he's changed his t-shirt from "I ❤︎ The Crew" to one that reads "I Heart The Crew".

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

MikeJF posted:

Haven't people been theorising that the timelines of events don't really add up, and the In Media Res beginning might be to cover up that that things didn't get to where they are now properly?

Someone elsewhere was talking about how in The Seven it was made clear that Zelda and Gorgug were still dating when Gorgug was a junior, so maybe there is a bit of time shenanigans or just plain retconning going on.

Then again The Seven is one of the D20 seasons I haven't gotten around to watching so take that with a grain of salt.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

kidcoelacanth posted:

according to the trailer it's vic, jacob, and lou

Voting to name this trio "Team Maximum Chaos"

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Jacob was robbed.
His trailer entry got a big place in the actual trailer and I don't remember Lou being in it at all!

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

inthesto posted:

US Taskmaster bombed because half the contestants weren't even comedians and Lisa Lampanelli was still somehow the worst contestant

I believe UPN tried airing season 8 of UK Taskmaster and didn't even finish it due to low ratings? IDK, it's weird that something can be a huge viral hit on the internet and then flop on cable

I think the biggest problem with US Taskmaster is the cultural idea of cruelty from your superiors being the expected behavior just isn't an American thing. America didn't make Blackadder Goes Forth, they made MASH.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Vic has a talent for talking like everything makes sense right up until they go completely off the rails. That last bit of free association was baffling and hilarious.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

flatluigi posted:

i think the filming schedule has him guesting for game changer before his longer role as um actually fact checker,
To be fair, it would be pretty hard for him to be filming um actually when the host of um actually is currently filming game changer :v:

Senerio posted:

Probably gonna be in the Seasonal wrap-up if this is all a Sam Dalton misdirect.

Sam did mention "Dalton's VHS tapes" in the BTS. I'm really hoping for a metaplot reveal at the end of the season even though Sam has said he's not going to do one.

flatluigi posted:

i do like just about everything bdg's done but after digging through his youtube for the links above i found myself watching this another half dozen times again, so i figure i should link what might be my favorite

Well if we're going to be posting our favorite sketches this one is the perfect length:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zdK5HqjcUY

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Beat the Buzzer looks like the most fun Game Changer to participate in. Everyone involved was having a goddamn blast and I'm here for it.

flatluigi posted:

nah I think it's not the right game for a game samer, and even if it was it doesn't make sense to repeat the same buttons

If they do a game samer they need to have a cake but this time it's just a cake so Sam can mock/yell at anyone who gets in to it.
Maybe make it a buzzer cake that just smushes when they hit the top and doesn't count as a buzzer.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Bobulus posted:

Lot of hints on d20's social media that Ally does something extremely dumb and funny on tonight's FHJY episode. Something so outrageous that BLM says it may break the world and Ally jokes BLM might quit the show over.

I'm a few episodes behind, but I'm contemplating watching tonight anyway so I can share in the shenanigans.

They've already gotten Brennan to get up and leave during Neverafter, I'd imagine it's like that.

I have to say that this Kristen is my second favorite Ally character yet. Usually I don't care for their characters but Kristen has been so much fun this season I'm loving having her on camera.

The favorite is, of course, Margaret Encino, but I feel like that's cheating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I have never felt more sympathetic for Brennan than him coming back in to the room after ten seconds and finding out how everything has radically changed. That's peak D&D energy right there.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

BTS for Game Changer Beat the Buzzer is up. The art team talking about what they had to do is a highlight.

That must have been nuts to actually work on and the amount of effort put in by the crew makes me respect them all the more.