Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
I was happy with the winner. :3 That whole thing was a lot of fun. I both love and hate Izzy for getting smell yo dick stuck in my head again, I had blessedly forgotten it existed.

A friend of mine gave me a dropout subscription a few months back and I have been enjoying all of it. I had only ever seen a few college humor videos here and there before. There are so many really funny and talented people involved and they seem like they are pretty cool and kind.

I love dimension 20. I just finished watching them all. The new one is already great. Zac's character cracks me up, and I love how happy and excited Brennan is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Pouring out a cold one for Totally Not A Spy rowboat banana and the sweet innocent mushroom.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
I can't believe how good The Ravening War is. This episode was all good but the last hour or so was crazy. Colin babysitting Raphaniel who Brennan played so loving nuts. The comment about a cheese and radish smoothie wtf, it was so funny and wild. And Amathar and Manta Ray Jack! Also most importantly, Colin making amends to the banana family. <3

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
I have a theory that the hungry one is a garbage disposal? Deus Pahzel or whatever they said with the metal teeth

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022

I Am Fowl posted:

Disposal is what the radish is tapping into. Based on the original run, the hungry one is very much them being eaten. Deus Pahzel is something outside of the Bulb/Hungry One duality--disposal as you've suggesting

That makes sense. I've just started rewatching CoC 'cause it was the first one I watched several months ago and I don't remember all the details.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
drat, that Ravening War finale was so hosed up and amazing, then learning 4 of my favourite drag queens are going to play. I don't say this often but I truly can't even. It's going to be so much fun.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
I loved it. Nice watching a more lighthearted d20 after the last one. I was wondering if wrangling four drag queens would be a challenge for Brennan, but he's really good at letting players have just enough fun before moving things along.

Bob seemed like the most prepared with a solid understanding of the character and spells, but the others did great too. Jujubee seemed a little intimidated or something at first, but it didn't take long for her to get into it.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
I think I liked Pirates of Leviathan and The Seven better than the main Fantasy High seasons. I had to listen to season 2 with headphones, 'cause I'd have to jack the volume to hear the regular conversation, but the second anyone laughed or yelled it was crazy loud and I was worried I would piss off my neighbors.

I knew four of the answers on the newest Um, Actually! I usually get maybe one or two.

Episode 2 of D&DQ was great and ridiculous. It's fun watching them find inventive but reckless solutions. Repeatedly lying to the demon they're bargaining with, then just saying "gently caress it, let's just steal from him". They really did get so lucky that darkness rendered all of his spells ineffective.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
That first episode was great, loved the projections and lighting too.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
That is one I'm definitely going to rewatch sometime. I loved that last song, so catchy and fully delivered on the prompt. Dropout continues to be the most worth it subscription I have.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
I've lost all respect for Lily after hearing about her obsessive snooping stalker poo poo the past two episodes. If you don't trust your partner, just loving dump them.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Your avatar needs a plate of shrimp.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022

Perfect!

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Junior Year is really good so far, but be sure to mute/skip the godawful intro song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
If you like it, good for you! It's unbearably cringe, but it's fitting for the series.