Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

SA has entertained.me for years and the forums have helped me a great deal over the past awful year, so thank you for actually giving a poo poo about it.

:sexarse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

LLCoolJD posted:

It'd be good to get some fresh Goons on the forums, if there's any budget for getting the word out about SA. Even the internet young uns would surely appreciate SA's unique environment.

Also, great job on saving the site.

Goons on Tiktok

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

astral posted:

, :siren:not keep the images stored in the database:gonk::siren:,

Lmao

Sorry for all the attachment for giving threads I've made

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Make Awful app official and add store features to it using Google Pay/Apple Pay

Wait is this a suggestions thread?

Also, make this goon a mod

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Torrannor posted:

I think the Awful App people are their own team, and I believe not even mods or admins on the forums themselves? I don't know how they would feel about such a proposal.

Keep them on, pay them or keep the app dev open, they're clearly great at what they do. Personally I do 99% of my SA browsing on the app, I imagine I'm not alone, so monetising the existing forum features in it would be good and you could use that to help the devs*

*obviously usage stats are a guess, and I know nothing about coding, monetising, apps or the internet. I just want an excuse to never use a browser.

Ratjaculation fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Apr 26, 2021

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Klyith posted:

Also adding the ability to buy forums stuff through the apple/google store means giving 30% of everything to apple/google, gently caress that noise.

I thought Google Pay was just your card but through your phone for contactless? Are Google taking 30% every time I buy lube from the supermarket?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Rarity posted:

I propose instead we have a forum ██████████████████████████ who have █████████████████████████

why does this post look like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

also forum id= 1 when?