Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

jeph bozos, author of that webcomic where the guy wears the "teh" t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

"questionable content." that's the one. jeph bezos, writing about these coffee shop nerds saying "i love you human woman"

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

i just checked and that fuckin comic is still updating every day apparently and still looks exactly the same as it always did and it's still got absolutely nothing going on except a bunch of enby people having relationship drama

lol this guy still hasn't improved his art since i was reading it in high school, like 15 years ago

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

el jefe bozos

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

anyone rich enough for it should be exiled to Saskatchewan but I have to say that as rich people poo poo goes, a personal shopper putting together a wardrobe of snappy outfits sounds pretty sweet. not sure what jeffy's excuse is