Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

the wedding video is longer than the wedding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Slo-mo of Grandma's reaction to the bride wearing a pure white wedding dress despite this being her second marriage

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Instead of a receiving line, everyone stands silently and looks

Prof. Crocodile

Kind of cringy how the Joker got shoehorned in there just for fan service.

Escape From Noise

Deleted scene of the first night as newlyweds, fully color saturated and fully slow motion as a goth cover of an 80's slow jam plays.

Ventral EggSac

My rear end in a top hat nephew's clothes look super cool now, way more detailed and shiny than I remember them being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

dragging my wife back to the altar months later and gluing mocap balls all over her dress so we can make her really big and pointy for the epic b&w edition