Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

I can't fathom Okada or Naito showing up on Impact instead of AEW, but honestly... the logical culmination of the Omega gimmick is the IWGP World title. And, say, doing the first Okada/Omega match outside of Japan would be a hell of a draw.

If that match happens in loving Impact I quit wrestling. You can toxx me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm popping in literally just to post that Josh Mathews said on commentary that Sami Callihan will go after "any orifice" to damage an opponent

That's my post, thanks

It's just what's hot in wrestling right now. Earlier this year it was eye trauma, now you've got Garza sodomizing people with flowers in WWE and now this.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hahahaha it ends when the show starts?? What the deuce

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I truly hate watching Sami Callihan and also Dreamer in there in that polka dot poo poo. Dusty has been dead for almost seven years and even his kids don't do that.

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jun 13, 2021

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

This match is pretty cool. Bread Club 4 Life

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Doering vs Hangman is something I kinda want now. Medium yeehaw

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

WTF a no contest in a five way?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cass u gotta use that spray tan below the waist my dude

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jordynne is so good

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

They both seem pretty gassed. Who knows how many matches Kenny had wrestled the day/week this was taped though.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Did I miss it or how did they explain how Sami got from Nashville to Jacksonville? Does his hacker gimmick include teleporting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I don't think I have the bandwidth for more lore