Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Lady Frost was cool in every appearance I've seen her in and I'm laughing at a legend like Kojima vs Deaner but it'll probably be fine. I hope Fire n Flava get more exposure and escape the Impact bubble since they're one of the few actual women's tag-team acts in the US scene, especially if there's a chance that Kierra can get booked with her girlfriend Diamante after Ivelisse hosed their chances up in AEW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

J-Ro posted:

Considering the other active (lol) women tag division is in WWE I hope they hang around Impact for a while longer.

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1400542810684592135?s=20
The Iconics would be perfect in the Impact Women's division. Despite the bad reputation that TNA/Imapct get they've had some of the most memorable women's feuds/factions/tag-teams in NA. When the plague is over TJPW could send over the Bakuretsu sisters to Impact and legitimately start to build women's tag-team wrestling up internationally.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Matthews was in fact, directing that night and you could hear him on occasion because someone's headset was too loud.