Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Shame on Impact for not having an ICHAZOU BAKAYAROU sound clip queued up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Koji :(

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's nice that they're treating that like a very big, important, impressive win for Doering and putting over Kojima as a legend.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
How many people are in this?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Has there even been a Petey vs. Penta match?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That. Ruled.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol Impact teasing Samoa Joe, Okada and Bryan.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Big (sweaty) rear end

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Big (boot to the) rear end

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Add Rich to the list of guys who tried really hard to get a good match out of Big Cass.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Think Callis keeps calling Moose A GREAT ATHLETE on purpose?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I love the AEW wrestlers doing a little Moose chant.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hahahaha holy gently caress, Moose.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
MOOSEMAKER

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Eh, I was quiet enjoying that until the finish. Although being able to go GENERATION ME RETURNED TO IMPACT is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pylons posted:

It was a fun match, finish kinda sucked, yeah, but since Moose re-signed they're absolutely not having him lose clean.

I'm fine with protecting Moose and Kenny winning nefariously, I just wish it didn't involve ref bumps and interference. Smack the guy in the dick and then hurk him up for your finisher.