Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1398076321532628995

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Big Cass was a famously terrible promo in WWE, constantly pausing to remember his lines and doing the generic "talk every sentence. Out. Like. This!" thing.

Funny how when he gets to speak from the heart and cut a promo like a normal person, he comes off as engaging and charismatic. That was a really good promo I never thought he had in him.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
lol Impact

Omega/Moose was only mildly interesting, but adding Sami to the match kills all my interest in seeing it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Here for Kojima/Doering

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Death, taxes, Tommy Dreamer having a mediocre street fight on Impact

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
gently caress yeah the real main event up next