Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

J-Ro posted:

Tenille and Deonna really exceeded my expectations - I didn't expect the pace of their match being what it was. Also Taylor coming in and reminding everyone that she rules:

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1386504650535411714?s=20

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1386505497981947909?s=20

I'm the target audience for those teasers, not gonna lie. So there's Joe, Chelsea, Okada, Naito, Muta (?), Mickie, Iconics (Aussie flag) and possibly Andrade with the Mexican flag?

That teaser is hilarious. No way all of them show up but you almost have to give then credit for being brazen enough to advertise Naito and Okada in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This is loving bonkers

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

DJExile posted:

have they ever, through all their management changes, actually stated how long the 'multi-year' contracts are?

Could technically be 12-month contract but it starts in 2021 and ends in 2022, if they wanted to be real TNA-y with it. That's technically multi-year.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

DJExile posted:

https://twitter.com/Justin_SofOK/status/1271543079066120193

There has not been anyone that has had more fun and shown more sheer, honest joy in the broadcast booth than Don West.

TNA's problems have been a near endless list but god bless Don, he did his absolute damndest to sell that product and had an absolute blast watching and commentating on it.

Don went from being pretty drat bad when TNA started, changed nothing about how he announced except he probably learned more names of moves and spun back around to being amazing. His energy was always just off the charts and his role managing Amazing Red was top notch.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

sticklefifer posted:

Either I'm unclear on what fired means, or they are.

He's fired as an exec of Impact. They can't fire him from his job as Kenny's manager on Kenny's behalf.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Three matches with mystery participants! They're really hoping to cash in on some buzz of the last group of WWE releases.

Will this be a show worth paying for?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I watched a few Impact shows with no crowds and they were really hard to get through. They definitely did the worst in that regard.

This show was better with a crowd but I still think Striker and the very bad camera work will keep me from watching Impact regularly. There were SO many missed shots, and not because they cut to a bad angle but because the camera people just don't know what to shoot and when.

Not a bad show overall, though, and Thunder Rosa loving ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I think my favorite dumb thing from the show last night was VBD saying their flag was orange because it's yellow stained with blood. We got a good laugh out of how silly that sounded.

Maybe it's setting up for a Team Taz cross-promotional feud over the color orange.